Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical Jobst Jolastic Washing Solution is specially formulated to care for Jobst compression stockings, including socks, pantyhose and knee highs. Just a small capful is needed to safely handwash elastic garments to remove body oils, soil and more with confidence it won't damage the elastic garment or compromise its compression level. After washing stockings, layout to completely air dry.
Jolastic Compression Stocking Washing Solution is a biodegradable formula that's manufactured in the USA. Choose from a 12-ounce or 1-quart bottle. You may also want to check out other compression sock accessories such as It Stays Body Adhesive, designed to help support stockings stay in place.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated to Gently Wash Special Compression Garments
- Removes Dirt and Body Oils Without Damaging Stocking
- Biodegradable Formula
- Only a Small Capful Needed
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Jobst
- Product Numbers: 112001, 112003
- Quantity: Each
- Size Options: 12 oz., 1 Quart
- Application: Elastic Compression Stocking Detergent
Water, Lauramide DEA, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue 1, Yellow 5.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!