Customers Also Bought
The Pride Mobility Jazzy Air 2 Power Chair is newly designed to increase functionality and support face-to-face interaction. By employing a simple Air Switch, it takes 11 seconds for the fast rise airlift to position the seat to 12 inches. This modernized design is valuable as it creates an inclusive relationship with the world that simply can't be achieved with a powered scooter or standard wheelchair. This innovation improves socializing when cruising outdoors. The user can always be at the perfect level of a companion to make interaction easier and more natural. Other key features include its mid-wheel Active-Trac Suspension for ultimate stability, sleek design with LED lighting, and under-seat storage.
In terms of comfort, the Jazzy Air 2 is newly re-designed to position two inches lower than its prototype the Jazzy Air. This makes it ideal to position underneath a table when joining others for dinner or studying at a desk. The padded high back sport seat with adjustable headrest is lined in black vinyl to look and feel good. The feet are comfortably supported by a platform that moves to keep in line when using elevated and non-elevated positions.
Performance both indoors and outdoors is important when choosing the perfect motorized wheelchair. This design is no exception and will safely move at a speed of 4 miles per hour with a 20-3/4-inch turning radius with its single-sided caster forks. When the battery is fully charged, expect the Pride Jazzy Air 2 Elevating Power Chair to take the user up to 19 miles, depending on the terrain and conditions. Pride integrates Active-Trac Suspension with its two-motor mid-wheel 6 Drive, comprised of one central 10-inch flat-free wheel with alternating 6-inch wheels. This creates stability and safety utilizing this anti-tipping design and "Intelligent Braking" of electronic regenerative and disc park brake.
The Jazzy Air 2 Elevated Power Chair will support a user up to 300 pounds. Customize the panels by choosing from a wide range of colors, including Onyx Black, Garnet Red-Matte, Black Pearl-Matte, Tanzanite- Matte, Citrine Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Pink Topaz, Ruby Red, Pearl White, and Silver. There are also upgrades available with battery and joystick mounting brackets and a selection of accessories to add convenience, including a storage basket and cane holder.
If this model isn't quite what is needed, check out some other innovative models by Drive Medical, such as the Jazzy Elite 14 Power Chair, with 14-inch drive wheels that enable it to navigate over a wide variety of terrain.
Jazzy Air 2 Includes
- Powerchair with Choice of Solid or Captain Seat
- Two U-1 Batteries - Upgrade Available
- In-Line Joystick Mount - Upgrade Available
- 60-Inch Lap Belt
Features and Benefits:
- Air Switch Customizes Height of User
- Sleek Black with Colored Panel
- High Cruising Range Per Charge
- Stable Design with Anti-Tip Wheels
- Positions Underneath Tables with Ease
- Allows for Face-to-Face Interactions
- Adjustable Headrest
- LED Lights
- Under Seat Storage
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
- Brand: Jazzy
- Product Number: JAIR21001
- Color Options: Onyx Black, Garnet Red-Matte, Black Pearl-Matte, Tanzanite- Matte, Citrine Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Pink Topaz, Ruby Red, Pearl White and Silver
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Additional Information
- Under Seat CompartmentYes
- Adjustable ArmrestsHeight, Angle & Depth Adjustments
- LED LightsFront Marker Lights
- Air SwitchRaises & Lowers Seat Height
- Length41.93 Inches
- Width23.19 Inches
- High-Back Seat to Floor Range21.25-33 Inches
- Seat Options16 x 16-18 Inches, 18 x1 8-20 Inches, 20 x 20-22 Inches
- Ground Clearance1 Inch at Motor Bracket
- Turning Radius20.75 Inches
- Drive Wheel Size10 Inches Flat-Free
- Front & Rear Wheel Size6 Inches Flat-Free
- Weight Capacity300 lbs.
- Base Weight245 lbs w/ (2) 40 Ah Batteries
- (2) 40 aH Battery Weight32.5 lbs.
- (2) U1 Battery Weight24.5 lbs.
Manufacturer & Warranty
- Speed4 mph
- Range19.2 Miles (40 Ah), 16.8 Miles (U1)
- DrivetrainTwo-Motor, Mid-Wheel 6 Drive
- BrakesIntelligent Braking Electronic Regenerative, Disc Park Brake
- Battery Charger5 amp Off Board
- SuspensionActive-Trac with Mid-Wheel 6 Technology
- Frame Warranty5 Years
- Motor13 Months
- Electronics13 Months
- Battery13 Months
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 15 Business Days (Product is Made to Order) - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.