Customers Also Bought
MRSA Kit, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a single-patient, disposable kit that grants medical professionals to attain iso-vital signs, while simultaneously preventing the transmission of communicable infections.
Consisting of a disposable aneroid gauge sphygmomanometer, antimicrobial blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, and bio-hazard bag in the standard provision, this kit is optimal for efficient and accurate retrieval of vital signs while reducing cross-contamination, such as MRSA, C. Diff, VRE, CRE, and KPC.
Each item in the kit is brightly colored so that clinicians can quickly locate and identify each component. In addition to effortless identification, there is even a location on the blood pressure cuff to write down a patient's name which helps to prevent cross-patient use.
Order now and remarkably lower the probability of hospital-associated infections in your healthcare environment today!
MRSA Kit Features and Benefits
- Available in several different sizes, including child, adult, and large adult.
- Brightly colored diagnostic products for easy identification.
- Entire kit is disposable.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and home care settings.
- Ideal for isolation areas.
- Significantly improves infection prevention.
MRSA Kit Specifications
- Product Number: 694263, 694265, 694262, 694263CA, and 694265CA.
- Color: Bright and easily recognizable colors.
- Application: To prevent hospital infections and cross-contamination during the collection of vital signs.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!