Ostomy Irrigation Supplies — Ostomy Irrigation Adapter, Stoma Cones, Irrigation Drains, Irrigation Sets
Starting at: $5.82
Colostomy Irrigation is a process that involves flushing water through a colostomy stoma to help regulate healthy bowel movements. By emptying the colon at a scheduled time, the colostomy patient is able to regulate bowel movements. This process should always be recommended by a doctor or nurse and each patient should be carefully taught how to correctly irrigate his or her colostomy. Your doctor or nurse may recommend irrigating your colostomy stoma depending on several factors, including:
- The amount of active bowel you have.
- Your regular and lifelong bowel habits.
- Your personal skill and comfort level with using colostomy irrigation products.
There are several different types of colostomy irrigation equipment that you may use if you decide to irrigate your colostomy. This equipment may include some of the following:
- Stoma Cones
- Lubricating Jelly
- Irrigation Drains
- Tail Closure
- Irrigation Sleeves
- Irrigation Adapter
- Irrigation Sets
You can find a wide variety of different types of ostomy irrigation through the manufacturers that we carry, such as the following:
- Coloplast: Coloplast offers several different types of irrigation products at competitive prices.
- ConvaTec Irrigation: ConvaTec is one of the leading manufacturers of ostomy products and offers several different types of ostomy irrigation products that you can view here.
You can also view our inventory online.