Teleflex 3260 Disposable Humidifier 6PSI is an unfilled bottle of 500ml, offering a unique portable diffuser. It is designed to offer comfortable therapeutic humidity with minimal noise on-the-go. The humidifier includes defined maximum and minimum water level lines as well as a recessed nipple that reduces the possibility of breaking off the outlet connection. This Teleflex Unfilled Humidifier is used with Invacare Oxygen Concentrators to prevent dryness of the upper airway. Meets criteria for gas humidification.
Product Features and Benefits
- Offers therapeutic humidity.
- Disposable unfilled humidifier bottle.
- Emits minimal noise.
- Marked maximum and minimum water level lines.
- Allows use of longer lengths of oxygen tubing without triggering alarm.
- Audible 6 PSI pressure-relief valve.
- Meets criteria for gas humidification.
- For use with oxygen concentrators.
- Recessed nipple reduces possibility of breaking off outlet connection.
- Product Number: 3260
- Volume: 500ml
- Pressure Relief Valve: 6 PSI
- Color: Clear/Green
- Material: Plastic
- Latex-Free: No
- User: Universal
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- HCPCS Code: E0560
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow often is the humidifier bottle suppose to be changed?Question by: Cliff Dixon on Jul 24, 2015 6:17:00 PM2 months
Answer by: dennis lasat on Aug 8, 2015 3:26:21 AM