Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair is a heavy-duty wheelchair with a durable, reinforced frame that can stand up to heavy, active usage. In fact, this is the number one wheelchair used by most airports, malls, and hospitals due to its strength and durability. By combining a reinforced, heavy-duty carbon steel frame, including gusseted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces, you find the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair to be a long-lasting, low-maintenance tank of a wheelchair.
The Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair features a resilient inner-liner to keep the seat and back from stretching during use, while the attractive silver finish offers a pleasing, stylish look. The wheelchair folds to 13 inches wide to allow for ease and convenience with travel and storage.
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- Full-Length or Desk-Length Removable Armrests.
- Dual Axle Positions Allow Variation of Seat-to-Floor Heights.
- Heavy-Duty Inner Liners Keep Seat and Back From Stretching.
- Low-Maintenance, Dual-Sealed Precision Bearings.
- Reinforced Frame Includes Gusseted Sides, Caster Journals and Dual Crossbraces.
- Urethane Rear Tires, Mounted On "No Flex" Wheels, Offer Superior Performance.
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Seat Width: 22"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5" Adult, 17.5" Hemi
- Back Height: 16" Fixed
- Product Weight: 42 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Upholstery Type: Vinyl
- Upholstery Color: Black
- HCPCS Code: K0007
- Product Number: T422RDA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!