Customers Also Bought
Tracer IV Wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks all in an attractive Wheelchair design for mobility patients. The Tracer IV Wheelchair by Invacare is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced Heavy-duty Wheelchair frame. The Invacare Tracer Wheelchair options include components that are interchangeable with the Invacare 9000 Wheelchairs and Tracer Wheelchair series. The Tracer IV is long-lasting and low-maintenance. Midnight blue upholstery and removable arms are standard on the Tracer IV Wheelchair.
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Desk Arms Features & Benefits
- Dual axle positions allow varitation of seat-to-floor heights.
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting.
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching.
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings.
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces.
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance.
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Desk Arms Specifications
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5" Adult (17.5" Hemi)
- Back Height: 16" fixed
- Weight: 42 lb. (T4/WD28/28)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Arm Style: Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
- HCPCS code: K0007.
- Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Desk ArmsWarranty: 5 years on frame and crossbraces.
- Additional Information