Shower Chairs from Invacare offer stability, comfort, and tool-less assembly in seconds. The all-composite legs of this Shower Chair has precise twist height adjustments from 15" to21". Deep contoured seats and ergonomic backrests provide maximum showering comfort. The Invacare Shower Chair fits into most standard tubs while offering large rubber tips on the legs for additional stability. The Shower Chair has a weight capacity of 400 lbs. and uses Microban technology. Invacare also manufacturers the Invacare Shower Chair without Back.
Invacare Shower Chairs Specifications
- Invacare Shower Chairs Product Numbers: 9781M, 9780M.
- Dimensions: 18" x 20"
- Seat Height: 15" - 21" adjustable.
- Base Depth: 17-1/4"
- Base Width: 16-1/4"
- Weight (Shower Chair without Back): 8.25 lbs.
- Weight (with back): 10 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- HCPCS code: E0240
- Invacare Shower Chair Warranty: Limited lifetime.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat measurements are dimension, base depth and base width?
Question by: Dee on Sep 12, 2017 1:01:00 PMBase Depth and Width is listed below:
Base Depth: 17-1/4"
Base Width: 16-1/4"Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 8, 2017 8:41:00 AM
- sturdy, comfortable, fits in narrow tub, more support, good price, I like