Patient lifts support a lot of weight, making transfers of bariatric users smooth for user and caregiver, but that support demands a digital scale designed for use with the Invacare Reliant 450 and Reliant 600 Patient Lifts, and the Invacare Rls6 Reliant Digital Scale delivers on those high demands. This lift series features a high lift range allowing you to access a variety of surfaces and roll easily atop the low-friction casters, but the scale is what makes this series so popular.
To accurately and easily weigh patients during transfers, the RLS6 Digital Lift Scale features an easy to operate, 4-button digital display that automatically shuts off after two minutes to prolong the already vast battery life of approximately 1500 readings. The Invacare Reliant Patient Lift Scale has instructions printed on scale face to ensure proper handling and use and offers readings in lbs or kg for easy reading.
Product Features & Benefits
- Retrofits on Reliant Series 450 and 600 Lifts
- Auto Power Down to Preserve Battery
- Offers Readings in Lbs or Kg for Easy Reading
- Battery Operated to Approximately 1500 Readings
- Product ID: RLS6
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- HMESA CODE: 10-90-09-00
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Power: Nine Volt Alkaline Battery
- Warranty: Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 5-3/4" x 3-5/8" x 4"
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions for Invacare’s Reliant Patient Lift Scale.
Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Power Lift Demonstration and Review Video (11:34 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWe have several Reliant digital scales RLS6 and the keypad has failed on one. Can I purchase only the keypad vs the entire unit?Question by: Mike on Apr 8, 2015 6:34:00 AMUnfortunately we don't sell the keypad as a separate component. You may be able to contact Invacare's customer service line to see if it's available through the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 18, 2016 4:12:00 PM