Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
List of Components
- Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
- AC Power Adapter and Cord
- DC Power Adapter and Cord
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty on Concentrator
- 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 1 Year Warranty on Sieve Beds and Battery
- 90 Day Warranty on Accessories
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator POC1-100C
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight portable oxygen concentrator for travel. The FAA approves of this medical device for airline travel. It offers pulse flow oxygen with 5 flow settings. The flow range is 2 to 10 L per minute. The maximum outlet pressure is 9 PSI ± 0.5. This device can operate up to 10,000 feet above sea level. The typical amount of wattage for operation is 585 watts.
Platinum Mobile Concentrator may operate from three different power sources. Its electrical sources include AC power, lithium-ion batteries, or from a DC power outlet in your car, boat or RV. The battery is rechargeable and operates independently for up to three-and-a-half hours on setting 2. The internal battery compartment holds up to two batteries giving you a 7-hour range away from an external power source. You can exchange one battery while the other battery provides uninterrupted operation. The batteries are top loading, so you do not have to remove the concentrator from its carry case to exchange batteries. The battery has a long life cycle of 500 full discharges and recharges. The AC power is auto-sensing and is capable of ranges from 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz. The multiple power source capability of the Platinum Mobile allows you to go wherever you need to go for extended periods of time.
The Platinum Mobile controls are easily reachable on the top of the machine even when placed in the carry bag. The carry bag includes reinforced bumpers for added machine protection against accidental bumps. Encapsulated in foam, the compressor has additional protection against jolts that can damage performance. Ports and vents have fins that face downward to meet IP22 water resistance standards. Getting caught in a rain down-pour will not damage your machine if limited to 10-minute duration.
Manufactured by Invacare, the Platinum Portable Oxygen Concentrator weighs less than 5 pounds while carrying one battery. Its size and low weight makes it ideal to go with you wherever you go. Its size accommodates narrow hallways or crowded shopping aisles. Its small size fits easily in a shoulder bag or backpack. When purchased, this concentrator includes a 3-way carry case that converts to a shoulder bag, backpack or handbag. This wearable concentrator can easily support your where ever you need to be.
Vitality Medical provides Replacement Parts and Accessories for this concentrator. Invacare manufactures two other top selling home oxygen concentrators listed below.
Compare Product Bundle Options
Concentrator with One Battery
- Carry Weight: 6 pounds (with concentrator, one battery and carry bag with strap)
- Battery Duration: up to 5 hours (setting 1)
- Battery Recharge Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Life Cycle: 500 Charges/Discharges
Concentrator with Two Batteries
- Carry Weight: 7 pounds (with concentrator, 2 batteries and carry bag with strap)
- Battery Duration: Up to 10 hours (setting 1)
- Battery Recharge Time: 4 hours, 40 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Life Cycle: 500 Charges/Discharges
Product Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits
- FAA approved for commercial flights.
- Small and compact.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- 5 levels of pulse oxygen flow.
- Easy to operate with only 4 control buttons.
- Top loading batteries provide easy access.
- Durable exterior with impact and water resistant.
- Simple LCD interface with large buttons.
- HEPA filter positioned for easy access and replacement.
- Switch batteries without turning off the concentrator.
- Convertible carry bag serves as messenger, handbag or backpack.
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
Product Size and Weight
- Width: 7.5 Inch
- Height: 9.45 Inch
- Depth: 3.88 Inch
- Weight: 6 pounds with one battery, carrycase and carry strap
- Noise: 40 dBA
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 95.6%
- Oxygen Flow Type: Pulse
- Pulse Settings: 1 to 5
- Maximum Oxygen Flow: 880 mL per minute
- Maximum Outlet Pressure:
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Altitude Range: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing)
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery: Up to 5 hours
- Double Battery: Up to 10 hours
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Double Battery: 4 hours, 40 minutes
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel
- FAA approved
Quality and Dependability
- Product Numbers: POC1-100B, POC1-100BA
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Brand: Platinum
- Made in USA
- HCPCS Code: E1392
- The new Platinum Mobile replaces the old Invacare XPO2 concentrator
- Warranty: 3 years concentrator, 2 years compressor, 1 year sieve beds and battery, 90 days accessories.
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- AC Power Adapter (item # POC1-130) - powers your O2 device using the electricity in your home or office.
- DC Power Adapter (item # POC1-140) - powers your concentrator from a car, boat or RV. Uses 12 volts.
- Replacement Battery (item #POC1-110) - lithium ion battery.
- Desktop Battery Charger Accessory (item # POC1-115) - charge one battery while you are away from home with your concentrator.
- Carry Bag (POC1-150) - three-in-one carry bag servers as messager, shoulder bag or backpack.
- Outlet Filter (1195095) - recharges your single or double G4 batteries independently. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
- Melani, Andrea S., Piersante Sestini, and Paola Rottoli. "Home oxygen therapy: re-thinking the role of devices." Expert review of clinical pharmacology 11.3 (2018): 279-289.
- Nasilowski, Jacek, et al. "Comparing supplementary oxygen benefits from a portable oxygen concentrator and a liquid oxygen portable device during a walk test in COPD patients on long-term oxygen therapy." Respiratory medicine 102.7 (2008): 1021-1025.
- Cullen, D. L. "Long term oxygen therapy adherence and COPD: what we don't know." Chronic respiratory disease 3.4 (2006): 217-222.
Reasons to Buy Online at Vitality Medical?
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Get your questions anwsered by a trained and tested specialist. Call toll free to 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back. We will also help you find an O2 machine that is a better fit.
Loaner Program - If your device needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner for you to use during the repair process.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your O2 machine stops operating properly while it is under warranty, call our toll free number 800-397-5899 to get your machine repaired. Vitality Medical will send you a loaner while your device is being repaired.
Introduction Video (3:30 minutes)
Review Video (1:47 minutes)
POC1-100C Quick Start Guide Video (2:16 minutes)
Easy Maintenance and Serviceability Video (1:22 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Pulse Flow
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure highlights product features.
- Product Poster depicts the mobility function of this product.
- User Manual provides user instructions, care and maintenance tips.
- Concentrator Specifications include detailed dimensions, performance and operational data.
- POC1-100B Maintenance Schedule charts when checks and services should be performed.
- Warranty documentation details and what is covered and how to submit a claim.
- Connectivity provides information about the ability of this O2 device to connect by Bluetooth.
- App Guide covers how to use the app with your smart phone.
- Piccolo FAQ's answers frequently asked questions.
- Product Comparison
Dimensions 18.375 W x 26.375 H x 14.375 D Inch 13 W x 23 H x 12 D Inch 7.5 W x 9.45 H x 3.88 D Inch Weight 53 lbs. 40 lbs. 6 lbs. (with one battery, carry case, strap) Flow Rate 2 to 10 LPM 0.5 to 5 LPM 880 mLPM Oxygen Purity 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% Power Consumption 585 Watts 325 Watts 40 Watts Sound 50 dBA 43 dBA 40 dBA Warranty 3 years 3 years 3 years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWanting to know the maximum flow per minute?Question by: [email protected] on Dec 4, 2017 1:55:00 PMMaximum Oxygen Flow is 880 mL per minute.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 16, 2018 10:57:00 AMHello--I want to be able to use the INVACARE PLATINUM MOBILE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR POC1-100B at night for sleeping, in addition to travel...Will this unit be able to be sturdy enough to do that? Or is it meant mostly for Travel?
Question by: Nancy Nipper on Jun 25, 2017 11:49:00 AMThe Invacare Platinum can be used for travel; however, it's not recommended for use during sleep. For sleep, it's recommended to use a continuous flow concentrator.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 26, 2017 9:07:00 AM
- Shipping & Returns