Invacare Platinum 10 Liter Home Oxygen Concentrator
Invacare Platinum 10 XL Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- High oxygen output.
- Continuous oxygen dose.
- Easy maintenance access.
- Superior life cycle.
- Compatible with the Invacare HomeFill II.
- Available with an oxygen sensor.
Invacare Platinum Ten Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Width: 18 3/8"
- Height: 26 3/8"
- Depth: 14 3/8"
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Electrical: 120VAC +/- 10% (132VAC / 108VAC); 60Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 4.9 amps average @ 5L/min.
- Sound Level: 50 dBA average.
- Oxygen Output: 94% to 87% at all flow rates
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 psi +/- 0.5 psi
- Operating Flow Rate: 2 - 10 LPM
- Power: 585 watts.
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 psi +/- 3.5 psi
- 3 Filters: Cabinet, outlet HEPA, Compressor inlet
- Shipping Product Weight: 60 +/- 1 lb.
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Invacare Platinum 10 XL Warranty: 3 years
Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator is one of the leading Home Oxygen Concentrators to meet the needs of individuals who require Oxygen Respiratory Therapy. Manufactured by Invacare, the Platinum 10 delivers the reliability, performance and value advantage for stationary concentrators and provides an attractive alternative to liquid oxygen systems. Invacare Platinum 10 provides up to 10 LPM for individuals requiring high oxygen doses. Reliable, and long-lasting, trust Invacare's Platinum 10 Home Oxygen Concentrators for high oxygen individuals.
Platinum 10 XL is the top Invacare Home Oxygen Concentrator and is designed to provide high oxygen output. The Platinum 10 is available with an oxygen sensor (SensO2) and is compatible with the Invacare HomeFill II. With the Invacare HomeFill II Station you'll be able to fill your own oxygen cylinders. Take control of your oxygen needs and untether yourself from the immobility of stationary oxygen concentrator. The oxygen sensor is an accurate and precise gauge to show what concentration of oxygen is being delivered. With high oxygen individuals, it is often important to know the exact dosage individuals are receiving. With the oxygen sensor, you'll have confidence that you're receiving the treatment prescribed.
The concentrator is constructed with a spring mounted compressor that is easy access and service by removing only four cabinet screws, a top handle, and a side-access door for both the inlet and outlet HEPA filters.
- Platinum 10 XL Concentrator Brochure portrays the features and benefits of a 10 liter oxygen concentrator.
- Platinum 10 Owner's Manual from Invacare discussed the proper operation, maintenance and use.
- Platinum 10 Maintenance Log is a chart allowing you to record maintenance activities for your oxygen machine.
- Platinum 10 XL Trouble Shooting Guide is used to determine any problems that may develop with your concentrator.
- Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator Cabinet and Base Parts diagrams and parts list.
- Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Parts Catalog with diagrams and parts numbers for each Invacare Concentrator.
- Invacare manufacturer's website page for the Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator.
- Platinum 10 Warranty details the warranty policies by Invacare for the Platinum 10 XL.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- This is a great way to get familiar with a concentrator without actually having to purchase one.
- Buy Back Program -- Because we value your satisfaction, we'll buy back your concentrator if it doesn't meet your needs.
- Loaner Program -- If anything goes wrong with the concentrator you purchased from us, you will get a loaner while you wait for yours to be repaired.
Vitality Medical is the leader in the field of oxygen concentrators for a reason: our expertise. At Vitality Medical, we understand how crucial and life-saving oxygen concentrators can be, and no one knows the ins and outs of portable and stationary concentrators quite like we do. That is because every one of our team members is internally certified to help our oxygen concentrator customers via a 50-question, 35-minute proctored exam taken every six months.
These tests are not taken lightly. Each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better, and the questions are always being updated to keep up with the latest advances in oxygen concentrator technology. Specialists answer questions like, "how many hours of battery life does a concentrator need to have in order to be taken on an airplane" and know which stationary concentrator can produce up to 10 liters of concentrated oxygen per minute, such as this high quality Platinum 10 from Invacare.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhat size is my invacare platinum 10 a,b ,c , d ,im trying to go on a criuse they said no bigger then a dQuestion by: grace hutton on May 14, 2016 3:18:16 PMWe recommend gathering information about the concentrator and contacting the manufacturer to get a better answer on which type you have.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 3:26:00 PMDoes unit come in 230V 50Hz?Question by: KIM J. ANDERSEN on Oct 1, 2017 5:19:00 PMThe unit is available in 120 VAC and 60 Hz.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 28, 2017 8:34:00 AMI need to service my unit as it is not functioning. My in-law is using it for past 6 years. where can i do it in ipoh? Pls advice. Thank you.Question by: RAJA on Jun 18, 2015 11:17:17 PMThe warranty period on this concentrator is 3 years; therefore it cannot be serviced by anyone at Invacare.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 9, 2016 12:05:00 PM