Other microAir product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure Mattress with on-demand Low Air Loss. The microAIR APM provides pressure relief in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. This Group II support surface has a 250-lb weight capacity. Invacare microAIR MA55 Pressure Mattress has 16 horizontally configured bladders. This pressure mattress will not bottom out as long as the hose is attached to the compressor power unit. Invacare microAir Alternating Pressure Mattress provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This product is an economical alternating pressure mattress replacement system.
microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress Components
- Air Compressor
- Quick Connect Couplers
- Air Mattress
Features & Benefits
- Choice of 4 therapy cycles.
- Product rolls up for easy storage and handling. Attached over-should carry strap allows for easy transport.
- Adjust pressure by 25%, 50% or 75% for customized comfort.
- Lockout button prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments.
- Dual layered quilted cover.
- Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear.
- Manual fowler button prevents bottoming out.
- Roll up mattress and use carrying strap for convenient carrying and storage.
- Dual-layered, quilted nylon cover helps reduce friction and shear.
- 10 LPM compressor has alarm, alarm silence and lock out features
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute cycles.
- Mattress is secured with 10 nylon buckled straps and has a non skid bottom.
- Product Number: MA55, MA55M, MA55P
- Width: 36"
- Length: 80"
- Height:: 8:
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Output: 10 LPM.
- Alternating Cycle Time: 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute cycles, adjustable.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: microAIR.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- Mattress & Pump Warranty: 2 years.
- Cover Warranty: 1 year.
microAir Alternating Pressure Overlay Comparison Chart
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!