Customers Also Bought
Invacare Manual Hospital Bed (product number: 5307IVC)
This Homecare Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the frame's life cycle. The IVC Manual Bed offers the same convenient features as the electric models but adjusts manually for greater economy. The crank for adjusting the frame is located at the foot end of the frame, which allows you to raise and lower upper body and knees, as well as frame height. The IVC components are universal among many of Invacare's other homecare beds. The interchangeability of the Universal Head/Foot Ends, headspring, and footspring are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
- Bedframe with 36 x 80 Inch Sleep Surface
- IVC Universal Head & Foot Boards
- Hand Pendant
- Hand Pendant Cradle
- 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch Economy Foam Mattress or Upgrade
- Full Length Rail or Upgrade
Features and Benefits
- High impact head and foot end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
- Universal Head & Foot Ends can be used as either headboard or footboard on any of the IVC series frames that use the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user
- Two locking and two non-locking casters with non-marring rubber tread for secure positioning
- Enhanced caster sockets provide better retention during delivery and setup
- Product Number: 5307IVC
- Bed Dimensions: 80 L x 36 W x 15 to 23 H Inch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- Mechanical Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 2 Years
- Condition: Non-Ambulatory Patients following Surgery or Injury
Constructed with 312 coil and high-density poly fiber. This mattress comes with a protective vinyl cover that is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof. The mattress offers durablity, firm support and comfort for users. It meets regulation compliance with 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: 5185
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs
- Regulation Compliance: 16CFR1632/33
- Mattress Materials: High-density poly fiber, 312 coil.
- Mattress Cover Materials: 11-ounce vinyl cover
- Mattress Cover Characteristics: anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, waterproof
- Provides firm and comfortable support
- HCPCS Code: E0271
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Economy Foam Mattress
Economy Foam Mattress provides comfort, therapeutic value, and durability at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Equipped with a mattress cover that will keep your mattress clean and fresh, The mattress cover protects the mattress from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. Covers are made of non-allergenic waterproof vinyl and are zippered.
- Product Number: 5180
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- High-density 1.5 pound density foam
- One-piece construction
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Softform Excel Foam Mattress
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high-risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: IXL1080
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan
- Antimicrobial cover affords healthy skin
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offers substantial support
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering
- Warranty: 6 years Foam, 2 years Cover
Softform Premier Foam Mattress
Softform Premier Mattress is made with high-resiliency foam. This foam mattress contours to the body for greater comfort and a better fit. Castellated foam cells maximize body contact to provide enhanced pressure reduction. The mattress foam has a single piece U-core that offers side support. The Softform Premier mattress features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion, pressure redistribution, and optimizes pressure reduction for users with up to very high risk for skin ulcers. A removable zippered cover allows for laundering and foam inspection. The mattress cover has high-frequency welded seams and a full flap to hide the zipper and to add durability. The Softform mattress cover is fluid-resistant and stretches four ways to protect skin integrity.
- Product Number: IPM1080
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Warranty: 8 years for mattress, 4 years for cover
Spring-Loaded Full-Length Rail
Reduced Gap Rails take the proactive approach to rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The full-length rails have a fourth crossbar and a cross brace on the head section of the adjustable frame. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all rail model numbers remain the same.
- Product Number: 6629
- Length: 55 Inch
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inch (above deck lowered)
- Durable 7/8 Inch chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Invacare Clamp-On Half-Length Rail
Invacare 6630DS Clamp-On Half-Length Rail is designed for fast installation. It is easy to put into use by merely clamping onto the bed frame. This half rail has an attractive brown powder coat finish. The slide tubes are chrome-plated for smooth raising and lowering of the rail for height adjustment. This hospital bed rail meets FDA entrapment guidance.
- Product Number: 6630DS
- Width Between Rails: 37 Inch
- Length: 32 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Raised: 16 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Lowered: 3.5 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 4 Inch
- No tools required
- Welded steel construction
- Scratch resistant movement of adjustment bracket
- Compatible with 5307IVC, 5310IVC, 5410IVC and 5410LOW
- HCPCS Code: E0305DS
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited
The Assist Rail provides a sturdy hold to get in and out of bed. Constructed with heavy duty 1-Inch steel tubing and welded for extra durability, these rails are powder coated for an attractive finish. The color of the rail matches the color of this manufacturer's bed frames for a uniform appearance. A quick release button easily swings the rail out of the way for entry or exit. The heavy duty construction allows the rail to be used as an assist handle, repositioning aide or protective rail.
- Product Number: 6632
- Width: Between rails - 35.5 Inch
- Length: 28.75 Inch
- Height: Above deck raised - 15 Inch, Above deck lowered - 3.5 Inch
- Heavy duty 1 Inch welded steel construction
- 3 function rail--guard, assist and transfer
- Warranty: limited 2 years
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortable. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Fixed Trapeze Bar
Trapeze encourage patient involvement and independence. Trapeze also provides assistance for caregivers in repositioning patients. The Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustments, as well as several handlebar positions. It also features a tool-less assembly.
- Product Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25 Inch
- Overall Height: 6 Inch
- Reach: 34 Inch
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric, homecare or non-medical beds. Hospital Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP
- Height: 73 Inch
- Base: 50.5 (L) x 40 (W) Inch
- Reach: 35.5 Inch
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Hospital Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three piece hospital sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, top sheet, and pillowcase. This sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length x 8 Inch Deep
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66 Inch Width x 104 Inch Length
- Standard Pillow Case: 20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Length
- HCPCS Code: A9270
Delivery and Setup
White Glove Service
White Glove Delivery Service includes shipping and full assembly in a suitable room of your choice. This shipping service provides two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands. White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
***Disclaimer: White glove delivery is available in most states, but does not include North Dakota. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for completion of white glove delivery.***
- Product Number: WHITEGLOVET1
- Unloading from truck
- Transport into residence
- Fully assemble
- Test functionality
- Demonstrate functions
- Remove packaging
- Completed by background checked technicians
Lift Gate Service
Lift Gate Delivery Service includes shipping and lift gate service. Liftgate service provides for delivery of your shipment to your curb or driveway. The delivery personnel will remove your shipment from the truck to the ground.
- Product Number: LIFTGATE
- Shipping to a residential address
- Unloading from truck
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- IVC Universal Headboard & FootboardYes
- Economy Foam MattressYes
- ProBasics Full Length Bed RailYes
- Hand PendantYes
- Hand Pendant CradleYes
- Width36 Inch
- Length88 Inch
- Height Range15 to 23 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 36 Inch, Length 80 Inch
- Shipping Weight161.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity450 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle40 Degrees
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle40 Degrees
- Welds5 Years
- Mechanial2 Years
- Electrical2 Years
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- 5307IVC Brochure describes features and benefits.
- 5307IVC User Manual offers details about setup, maintenance and care.
- Mattress Brochure provides features for popular Invacare mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Brochure offers benefits for the Excel and Premier mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Manual details care instructions.
- SatinAir Low Air Loss Mattress features and benefits.
- SatinAir Air Mattress Brochure highlights this comfortable air mattress.
- ProBasics SatinAir Low Air Loss Manual contains details for operation and care.
- ProBasics Safety Rail Options offers summary of the 6034 and 7034 bed rails.
- User Manual for 6629 Rail offers setup and use instructions for the Spring-loaded Full-Length Rail.
- User Manual for 6632 Rail provides information to setup and safely use the Assist Rail.
- Bed Rail Selection Chart displays various rails and their replacements.
- Brochure for Invacare Rails provides various rail accessories for Invacare hospital beds.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 15 to 23 Inch 15 to 23 Inch 15 to 23 Inch Weight 176.5 Pounds 161.5 Pounds 172 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degrees Maximum Knee Angle 40 Degrees 40 Degrees 40 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history