Other microAir product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Invacare MA95Z MicroAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress is an advanced therapy mattress system to assist patients with up to stage IV pressure ulcers. Pressure relief and moisture management is key to help prevent and heal skin breakdown and pressure ulcers. The Invacare MicroAIR 95 support surface uses 10-inch air bladders connected to a powerful blower for alternating air pressure. A control panel allows for individual customization to select degrees of turn rotation angles, time and pressure. It uses patented z-cell design angles for subtle side to side movement that's comfortable to the user.
MicroAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress comes with a quilted cover that's moisture-resistant and vapor permeable for comfort and easy cleaning. Spot clean as needed or place the cover in a washing machine in warm water and mild detergent. Hang dry quilt or dry at a low setting. Do not put on the mattress until quilt is completely dry.
You can also purchase a separate replacement mattress or power unit when needed.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Power Unit Lockout Button Prevent Tampering or Accidental Adjustments
- Quick Set-Up
- 24 Air Cells and Built-In Raised Side Bolsters
- 4-Way Stretch Quilted Cover
- Audio and Visual Alarms
- Automatically Re-centers User
- Subtle Movement
- Customizes to Each User
- Alarm Sounds if Pressure Falls
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Item Numbers: MA95Z, MA95ZM, MA95ZP
- Quantity: Each
- Mattress & Cover Specifications:
- Cover Material: Urethane, Denier Nylon Bottom
- Mattress/Cover Color: Navy Blue
- Regulation: 16 CFR 1632, 1633
- HCPCS Code: K0007
- Latex-Free Components
- Mattress Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Mattress & Cover Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Application: Alternating Pressure to Aid in Prevention and Treatment of Stage I to IV Pressure Ulcers.
- Mattress Dimensions:
- Length: 80 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Height: 10 Inches
- Power Unit:
- Blower: 1,275 LPM
- Alarms: Audio/Visual
- Color: White w/ Blue
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- Power Unit Warranty: 2 Years
- Always read and understand User Manual before using this product.
- Do NOT smoke while using product.
- Use only manufacturer parts and accessories.
- Do NOT use if product is damaged or is malfunctioning.
- Use proper bed rail dimensions to avoid entrapment.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Sub Brand microAir Ships Free Yes
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the return policy?Question by: Al Coccagna on Jan 26, 2018 11:50:00 AMWe recommend reading through our return policy located at the following link: vitalitymedical.com/policy/returns-policyAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 6, 2018 7:56:00 AM