Other microAir product(s)
Invacare MA95Z MicroAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress is an advanced therapy mattress system to assist patients with up to stage IV pressure ulcers. Pressure relief and moisture management is key to help prevent and heal skin breakdown and pressure ulcers. The Invacare MicroAIR 95 support surface uses 10-inch air bladders connected to a powerful blower for alternating air pressure. A control panel allows for individual customization to select degrees of turn rotation angles, time and pressure. It uses patented z-cell design angles for subtle side to side movement that's comfortable to the user.
MicroAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress comes with a quilted cover that's moisture-resistant and vapor permeable for comfort and easy cleaning. Spot clean as needed or place the cover in a washing machine in warm water and mild detergent. Hang dry quilt or dry at a low setting. Do not put on the mattress until quilt is completely dry.
You can also purchase a separate replacement mattress or power unit when needed.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Quick Set-Up
- 24 Air Cells and Built-In Raised Side Bolsters
- Audio and Visual Alarms with Lock Out
- Automatically Re-centers User
- Secures Compression Stockings or Medical Dressings
- Subtle Movement
- Customizes to Each User
- Alarm Sounds if Pressure Falls
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Item Numbers: MA95Z, MA95ZM, MA95ZP
- Quantity: Each
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Length: 80 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Height: 10 Inches
- Blower: 1,275 LPM
- Alarms: Audio/Visual
- Material: Urethane 4-Way Stretch Quilted Cover, Denier Nylon Bottom
- Regulation: 16 CFR 1632, 1633
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- Latex-Free Components
- Mattress & Cover Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Power Unit Warranty: 2 Years
- Always read and understand User Manual before using this product.
- Do NOT smoke while using product.
- Use only manufacturer parts and accessories.
- Do NOT use if product is damaged or is malfunctioning.
- Use proper bed rail dimensions to avoid entrapment.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Sub Brand microAir Ships Free Yes
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!