Customers Also Bought
Wheeled Walker is made by Invacare, one of the largest medical supply companies in the world. This Lightweight Walker comes with one inch anodized aluminum construction, five inch front wheels and glides for maneuverability and stability for elderly walkers. This Front Wheel Walker/2 Wheel Walker is equipped with dual lever release triggers which offer geriatric walkers an easy folding walker while still holding onto the handles. Invacare also manufactures other Wheeled Walkers, including the Invacare I Class Wheeled Walker.
Invacare Wheeled Walker - Sure Lever Release Trigger Features & Benefits
- 300 pound weight capacity.
- Large 5 inch wheels to improve mobility with this Wheeled Walker.
- Folding trigger mechanisms are easy to reach while still holding the walker handles for Elderly Walkers.
- Folding Walker for easy transport or storage.
- Lightweight Walker for easy maneuvering and easy lifting for Geriatric Walkers.
Invacare Wheeled Walker - Sure Lever Release Trigger Specifications
- Width Overall: 22"
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 18"
- Overall Depth: 19"
- Height Adjustment: 32" to 39"
- Patient Height: 5' 4 " - 6' 6"
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- HCPCS code: E0135
- Invacare Wheeled Walker Warranty: 5 yrs Limited
Invacare Standard Walker Comparisons (Wheeled Walker highlighted in blue.)Invacare
MechanismBlue Dual ReleaseBlue Dual ReleaseSure Lever
Release TriggerNADual Release
2 ButtonFoldingYesYesYesYesYesHeight Range
(inches)32 to 3925 to 3232 to 3929 1/2 to 34 1/232 to 39User Height Range
(feet, inches)5' 4" to 6' 6"4' 4" to 5' 7"5' 7 " to 6' 6"5' 1" to 5' 10"5' 4" to 6' 6"Walker Weight
(pounds, ounces)5 lbs. 7 oz.5 lbs. 5 oz.5 lbs. 14 oz.2 lbs. 14 oz8 lbs.Weight Capacity
(pounds)300300300250300Adult & Jr SizesYesYesAdult OnlyAdult OnlyAdult OnlyWarranty5-yrs Limited5-yr Limited5-yr Limited3-yr LimitedLimited LifetimeVitality Medical
Adult Walker$29.92-$41.47$27.57$29.23Vitality Medical
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history