Invacare Carroll CS9 Long Term Care Hospital Bed with Adjustable Width (product ID # IHCS9)
Carroll CS9 Hi Low Hos Series Bed is adjustable width long term care bed. This feature allows you to adjust the width of the bed from 36 inches to 39 inhces or 42 inches. The headboard is also adjustable to the width of the bed frame. The flexibility of these bed adjustments are completed without the use of tools. This bed supports patients and accessories up to 600 pounds. An intuitive hand pendant is easy to use and operate the electrical functions of this long term care hospital bed. The pendant is easy to clean and can lower the frame to 9 inches off the floor up to 30 inches.
If you need assistance moving and setting up your new bed, make sure to select the White Glove Delivery option prior to choosing "Add to Cart." With White Glove Delivery from Vitality Medical, you will have one to two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands.
White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
***Disclaimer: White glove delivery is available in most states not including North Dakota. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for completion of white glove delivery.***
- Bed Components
- Headboard and Footboard Options
- Mattress Options
- Bed Rail Options
- CS Bed Frame Options
- Manuals and Documents
- Product Number: CS9FX600
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 80L x 36, 39, 42W x 30 to 30H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 10 Years Frame
- Mechanical Warranty: 5 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 3 Years
- Adjustable width hospital bed.
- Designed for long term care.
- Tool-less adjustments.
- Expandable headboard.
- Durable hand control pendant.
- Water resistant pendant.
- Mobile in any position.
- Auto Contour feature allows the head and knee sections to rise simultaneously.
- Hand pendant has bright, universal symbols for easy operation.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Swivel wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Adjustable width 36 to 42 Inch sleep surface.
- 80 inch length sleep surface.
- Ergonomic pendant.
- Mattress keepers.
- Locking swivel casters.
- Maxi-Lock floor lock system.
- Four DC Actuators.
- Fixed Heel Lift.
Headboard and Footboard Options
The CS-Series Long Term Care Bed comes with a variable-wide headboard and a fixed 39 inch footboard. The headboard and footboard have a moulded, raised wood panel appearance.
- Headboard and Footboard Style: Drake.
- Finish Options: Solar Oak (light), Biltmore Cherry (medium).
- Weight: 68 lbs.
Solace Foam Prevention Mattress
Solace Foam Prevention Mattress is made with convoluted foam to help circulate air around mattress user. This foam mattress offers 2 layers of foam for patient comfort and is designed to prevent pressure ulcers. A soft heel and head section provides additional protection.
- Product Number: SPS1080.
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds.
- Two layer, high quality foam.
- Nylon top cover and tri-laminate vinyl bottom.
- Warranty: 5 years mattress, 1 year cover.
Softform Excel Foam Mattress
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: IXL1080.
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Antimicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offers substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
- Warranty: 6 years Foam, 2 years Cover.
Softform Premier Foam Mattress
Softform Premier Mattress is made with high-resiliency foam. This foam mattress contours to the body for greater comfort and a better fit. Castellated foam cells maximize body contact to provide enhanced pressure reduction. The mattress foam has a single piece U-core that offers side support. The Softform Premier mattress features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion, pressure redistribution, and optimizes pressure reduction for users with up to very high risk for skin ulcers. A removable zippered cover allows for laundering and foam inspection. The mattress cover has high-frequency welded seams and a full flap to hide the zipper and to add durability. The Softform mattress cover is fluid-resistant and stretches four ways to protect skin integrity.
- Product Number: IPM1080.
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Warranty: 8 years for mattress, 4 years for cover.
These bariatric mattresses are available in fixed widths of 39 or 42 inches or in an expandable mattress that can adjust from 39 to 48 inches. The mattress is made with latex free materials. Manufactured with high-quality foam, this heavy duty mattress is designed to support bariatric patients weighing up to 250 pounds. The foam has high resilience and is made to provide extended life. A durable vinyl cover offers protection to the mattresses. The mattress length is 80 inches. The mattress has a solid inner core and is reversible.
- Product Numbers: BARMATT39, BARMATT42, BARMATTEXP.
- Width Options: 39 Inch Fixed, 42 Inch Fixed or 39 to 48 Inch Expandable Width.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Depth: 6.5 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- 11-ounce vinyl cover.
- Complies with Federal Flammability Standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633.
- Warranty: 1 year.
ProBasics SatinAir APM Low Air Loss Mattress
ProBasics SatinAir APM Low Air Loss Mattress is an alternating pressure therapy mattress. This air mattress offers low air loss with alternating pressure. Designed for pressure ulcer treatment and prevention, this low air loss mattress is powerful and offers a quiet operation. Made with twenty 8-inch bladders that allow for deep submersion and pressure redistribution. The mattress has improved circulation which dissipates heat to keep the patient more dry and comfortable. The air pump compressor offers alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution. Kink-resistant tubing keeps the pressure uniform. The airflow is adjustable to meet individual needs. ProBasics SatinAir Mattress comes with an antimicrobial cover that is water-resistant. This cover is non-shear for better skin protection. Made with nylon, the cover has a quilted design for extra comfort and a non-skid surface to keep the mattress from slipping.
- Product ID: SATINAPM2QC.
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 8 Inch.
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Cover Material: Nylon.
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM.
- Alternating Time Cycle: 10 minute intervals.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited.
ThinkSoft Positioning Device
The ThinkSoft Positioning Device is blow molded and offers positioning support for patients. This positioning device provides support at the head end of the bed. This arthritic-friendly device offers a firm hold and soft grasp surface that is reliable and sturdy. The latching mechanism is pinch-free.
- Product Number: IHCSTSPD.
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 Inch.
- Compatibility: All CS Series Beds and DLX Beds.
- Meets or exceeds voluntary FDA Entrapment Guidelines.
- Warranty: 1 year limited.
CS Bed Options
4 Inch Bed Extender
Bed Extender for CS Beds extends the sleep deck by 4 inches and is installed on the foot section of the bed.
Standard Wall Bumper
The Standard Wall Bumper attaches to the head end of the bed to the base. It extends out past the frame to keep the bed from touching and damaging the wall.
Long Wall Bumper
The Long Wall Bumper adds an additional 2 inches to the Standard Wall bumper to provide a larger margin of room between the bed frame and the wall.
Fixed Knee Lift
Fixed Knee Lift option does not let the leg section of the frame rise.
Ratchet Knee Lift
Raises the foot section of the frame in one inch increments. This option is standard with the CS7.
The High/Low Lockout is button on the foot of the bed that allows the caregiver to lock-out the high/low function of the pendant to prevent the patient from injuring themselves.
Caregiver Control Panel
Control panel inserted into the footboard, allowing caregivers access to all control functions of the bed.
The FloorLock System is a one touch lock that allows caregivers to tap a switch with their foot to lock and unlock the caster wheels.
Allows the front wheels to track straight (parallel) instead of moving in any direction. This is a helpful feature when one person is moving the bed through hallways or doorways.
Provides emergency backup power to operate all the functions of the bed during power failures. The Battery Backup offers up to 8 hours of backup power.
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortable. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417.
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch.
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418.
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch.
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch.
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Heavy Duty Trapeze
Heavy Duty Trapeze provide support for patients weighing up to 300 pounds. The trapeze bar has a soft touch handle that offers greater gripping comfort. Mounts to the back of any CS Series beds.
- Product Number: IHCSTRPHD.
- Attaches to bed frame.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 168 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years.
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric, homecare or non-medical beds. Hospital Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP.
- Height: 73 Inch.
- Base: 50.5 (L) x 40 (W) Inch.
- Reach: 35.5 Inch.
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years.
Hospital Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three piece hospital sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, top sheet, and pillowcase. This sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631.
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length x 8 Inch Deep
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66 Inch Width x 104 Inch Length
- Standard Pillow Case: 20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Length
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- Hand PendantYes
- Mattress KeepersYes
- 4 Locking Caster WheelsYes
- 4 DC ActuatorsYes
- Fixed Heel LiftYes
- Standard Wall BumperYes
- WidthVariable 36, 39 or 42 Inch
- Length80 Inch
- Height Range9 to 30 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsVariable 36, 39 or 42 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length
- Weight200 Pounds
- Weight Capacity600 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle45 Degrees
- Main Frame10 Years
- Mechanical5 Years
- Electrical3 Years
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure covers the benefits and features.
- User Guide offers details about setup and safety instructions.
- Maintenance Guide provides preventative maintenance instructions.
- Troubleshooting Guide offers information to fix common issues.
- Solace Mattress Manual provides cleaning instructions and warranty information.
- Mattress Brochure provides features for popular mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Brochure offers benefits for the Excel and Premier mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Guide details care instructions.
- SatinAir Low Air Loss Mattress features and benefits.
- SatinAir Air Mattress Brochure highlights this comfortable air mattress.
- ProBasics SatinAir Low Air Loss Instructions contains details for operation and care.
- Safety Rails Brochure provides a short summary about the safety rails that are compatible with this bed series.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Variable 36 to 42 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 8.5 to 27 Inch 8.5 to 27 Inch 9 to 30 Inch Weight 190 Pounds 190 Pounds 200 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 600 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degree 70 Degree 70 Degree Maximum Knee Angle 45 Degrees 45 Degrees 45 Degrees Warranty 10 Years 10 Years 10 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!