Customers Also Bought
Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer, manufactured by Invacare, is an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It includes the connection to check oxygen concentration percentage, flow rate - liters per minute and patient outlet pressure (psi/kPa) on any home or portable Oxygen Concentrator. The Check O2 Oxygen Analyzer is very low maintenance and never needs to be calibrated - and there's no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2 Oxygen Analyzer features simple, two button operation. The Check O2 Plus is powered by two AA batteries that provide over 16,000 readings before they need replacing or recharging. It's very efficient and will even shut off automatically after four minutes to extend battery life.
Features and Benefits:
- Effectively Measures Oxygen Purity, Flow Rate and Outlet Pressure
- Simple 2 Button Operation
- Auto-Battery Shut-Off After 4 Minutes
- Long Battery Life
- Compact Design
- Comes with Connection Tube
- No Calibration Required
- Three Oxygen Analyzers Rolled Into One
- Manufacturer: Invacare:
- Product Number: IRC450
- Weight: 6.4 Ounces
- Battery Life: 1,100 Hours
- Width: 3.16 Inches
- Length: 5.10 Inches
- Depth: 1.04 Inches
- Flow Measurement Range: 0 to 10 LPM +/- .5%
- Oxygen Measurement Range: 21% to 95.6%
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0.5-50 PSI
- IRC450 Replaces the Old IRC400
- Warranty: 3 years
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
El precio está en dólares?
Yo estoy ubicado en Colombia, el producto me llega a casa? Usted dónde están ubicados?