Invacare Portable Patient Lift is a portable patient lift used for hospital mobility. This medical lift is constructed with steel for durability and strength. Manufactured by Invacare, this portable patient lift is sometimes referred to as the "Invacare 9805 Hoyer Lift or Invacare 9805P Hoyer Lift" and is available in two options--Chrome or Painted. The color of the painted model is beige to blend well with hospital and homecare settings. Although the construction is steel, it is lightweight at less than 70 pounds. It can be easily disassembled and reassembled for easy transport by automobile. Equipped with low friction, 5-inch caster wheels makes this patient transport device easy to move room to room. Its design helps healthcare providers and attendants avoid lower back injuries during patient transfers. The Invacare 9805 and 9805P hydraulic lifts feature an offset mast and boom style to provide a better lift path and full range of travel.
Invacare Portable Hydraulic Patient Lift For Mobility Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, portable patient lift.
- Helps prevent patient injuries and caregiver injuries during patient transfers.
- Comes with a padded swivel bar.
- Adaptable to many types of patient slings.
- Pump handle rotates from side to side for added convenience.
- Low-friction caster wheels.
- Easy to disassemble and reassemble.
- 360 degree patient rotation.
- Similar in function with a Hoyer Lift.
Manuals and Documents
- Invacare Portable Hydraulic Patient Lifts Brochure for the 9805 and 9805P model lifters.
- User Manual offers instructions to safely use this portable patient lift.
- Lift Maintenance Checklist is used to keep your lift operating safely.
- Invacare Limited Warranty contains the manufacturer's warranty instructions.
- Invacare Product Registration form for use after purchasing.
- CareGuard Polyester Standard Slings presents slings that work with the 9805 and 9805P patient lifts.
- Additional Information
- Base Width (Open)42.25 inches
- Base Width (Closed)22 inches
- Overall Height20-64 inches
- Anchor Height20 inches
- Base-to-Floor Clearance6.5 inches
- Casters5 inches
- Minimum Setback20 inches
- Base Length46.75 inches
- Product Numbers9805,9805P
- Lifts per ChargeN/A
- Product Weight Capacity450 pounds
- Rotation360 Degrees
- Product Weight68 pounds
- Limited WarrantyLift (3 Years), Hydraulic Pump (1 Year)
- ColorChrome (9805) Beige (9805P)
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan shipping be through UPS or FedEx? We don't get US Postal System.Question by: Martha on Jul 15, 2017 12:23:00 PMUPS and FedEx are the two main resources we use to ship products.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2017 9:09:00 AM