Invacare Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
Semi-Electric Hospital Beds are designed with convenience, comfort and affordability for the patient. The Semi-Electric Hospital Frame offers the ease of motorized control positioning of the upper and lower body and the economy of manual height adjustment. The single crank model allows for the height to be adjusted with a single manual crank located at the foot of the frame. This Semi Electric Hospital Bed is manufactured by Invacare, one of the leaders in hospital medical supply. This semi electric frame has two motors for adjustments and a 5 year limited warranty.
This hospital bed frame is bundled with the Invacare Innerspring Mattress. It's dimensions are 36 inches wide by 80 inches long and 5-1/2 inches thick. This mattress meets regulatory standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
This hospital bed can also be bundled with a foam mattress. The Economy Foam Mattress is 36 inches wide by 80 inches long. It offers 6 inches of firm, high-density foam. The mattress is protected by a waterproof cover and meets regulatory standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633. The manufacturer provides a 1 year limited warranty. You can add bedrails, an overbed table, trapeze or sheets to complete your bundle.
- Frame with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- IVC Universal Head & Foot Boards
- Hand Pendant
- Hand Pendant Cradle
- 35 x 80 x 6 Inch Innerspring Mattress or Upgrade
- Full Length Rail or Upgrade
Product Features and Benefits
- High-Impact End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal.
- DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended).
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user.
- Yields a 10% (approx.) weight reduction in the foot spring, quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of for efficient set-up.
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66.
- Washes with standard water pressure. The should not be power washed.
- Easy maintenance.
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning.
- Pendant conveniently attaches to sheet with clip or attaches to rail with hand pendant cradle.
- Pendant Cradle available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975).
- DC low voltage, compact motor system.
- Washable motor system and frame.
- Color-coded connections on junction box.
- Double insulated junction box.
- Product Number: INV5310 IVC
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 15 to 23H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- Mechanical Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 2 Years
Constructed with 312 coil and high-density poly fiber. This mattress comes with a protective vinyl cover that is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof. The mattress offers durablity, firm support and comfort for users. It meets regulation compliance with 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: 5185
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs
- Regulation Compliance: 16CFR1632/33
- Mattress Materials: High-density poly fiber, 312 coil.
- Mattress Cover Materials: 11-ounce vinyl cover
- Mattress Cover Charateristics: anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, waterproof
- Provides firm and comfortable support
- HCPCS Code: E0271
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Economy Foam Mattress
Economy Foam Mattress provides comfort, therapeutic value, and durability at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Equipped with a mattress cover that will keep your mattress clean and fresh, The mattress cover protects the mattress from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. Covers are made of non-allergenic waterproof vinyl and are zippered.
- Product Number: 5180
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- High-density 1.5 pound density foam
- One-piece construction
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Spring-Loaded Full-Length Rail
Reduced Gap Rails take the proactive approach to rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The full-length rails have a fourth crossbar and a cross brace on the head section of the adjustable frame. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all rail model numbers remain the same.
- Product Number: 6629
- Length: 55 Inch
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inch (above deck lowered)
- Durable 7/8 Inch chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Invacare Clamp-On Half-Length Rail
Invacare 6630DS Clamp-On Half-Length Rail is designed for fast installation. It is easy to put into use by merely clamping onto the bed frame. This half rail has an attractive brown powder coat finish. The slide tubes are chrome-plated for smooth raising and lowering of the rail for height adjustment. This hospital bed rail meets FDA entrapment guidance.
- Product Number: 6630DS
- Width Between Rails: 37 Inch
- Length: 32 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Raised: 16 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Lowered: 3.5 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 4 Inch
- No tools required
- Welded steel construction
- Scratch resistant movement of adjustment bracket
- Compatible with 5307IVC, 5310IVC, 5410IVC and 5410LOW
- HCPCS Code: E0305DS
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited
The Assist Rail provides a sturdy hold to get in and out of bed. Constructed with heavy duty 1-Inch steel tubing and welded for extra durability, these rails are powder coated for an attractive finish. The color of the rail matches the color of this manufacturer's bed frames for a uniform appearance. A quick release button easily swings the rail out of the way for entry or exit. The heavy duty construction allows the rail to be used as an assist handle, repositioning aide or protective rail.
- Product Number: 6632
- Width: Between rails - 35.5 Inch
- Length: 28.75 Inch
- Height: Above deck raised - 15 Inch, Above deck lowered - 3.5 Inch
- Heavy duty 1 Inch welded steel construction
- 3 function rail--guard, assist and transfer
- Warranty: limited 2 years
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortable. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Fixed Trapeze Bar
Trapeze encourage patient involvement and independence. Trapeze also provides assistance for caregivers in repositioning patients. The Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustments, as well as several handlebar positions. It also features a tool-less assembly.
- Product Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25 Inch
- Overall Height: 6 Inch
- Reach: 34 Inch
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric, homecare or non-medical beds. Hospital Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP
- Height: 73 Inch
- Base: 50.5 (L) x 40 (W) Inch
- Reach: 35.5 Inch
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Hospital Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three piece hospital sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, top sheet, and pillowcase. This sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length x 8 Inch Deep
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66 Inch Width x 104 Inch Length
- Standard Pillow Case: 20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Length
- HCPCS Code: A9270
Delivery and Setup
White Glove Service
White Glove Delivery Service includes shipping and full assembly in a suitable room of your choice. This shipping service provides two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands. White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
***Disclaimer: White glove delivery is available in most states, but does not include North Dakota. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for completion of white glove delivery.***
- Product Number: WHITEGLOVET1
- Unloading from truck
- Transport into residence
- Fully assemble
- Test functionality
- Demonstrate functions
- Remove packaging
- Completed by background checked technicians
Lift Gate Service
Lift Gate Delivery Service includes shipping and lift gate service. Lift gate service provides for delivery of your shipment to your curb or driveway. The delivery personnel will remove your shipment from the truck to the ground.
- Product Number: LIFTGATE
- Shipping to a residential address
- Unloading from truck
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
IVC Universal Headboard & FootboardYes
Economy Foam MattressYes
ProBasics Full Length Bed RailYes
Hand Pendant CradleYes
Height Range15 to 23 Inch
Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 36 Inch, Length 80 Inch
Shipping Weight172 Pounds
Weight Capacity450 Pounds
Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
Maximum Knee Angle40 Degrees
Maximum Knee to Leg Angle40 Degrees
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- 5310IVC Brochure describes the features and benefits for this hospital .
- 5310IVC User Manual offers details about setup, maintenance and care.
- Mattress Brochure provides features for popular Invacare mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Brochure offers benefits for the Excel and Premier mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Manual details care instructions.
- SatinAir Low Air Loss Mattress features and benefits.
- SatinAir Air Mattress Brochure highlights this comfortable air mattress.
- ProBasics SatinAir Low Air Loss Manual contains details for operation and care.
- ProBasics Safety Rail Options offers summary of the 6034 and 7034 bed rails.
- User Manual for 6629 Rail offers setup and use instructions for the Spring-loaded Full-Length Rail.
- User Manual for 6632 Rail provides information to setup and safely use the Assist Rail.
- Bed Rail Selection Chart displays various rails and their replacements.
- Brochure for Invacare Rails provides various rail accessories for Invacare hospital beds.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 15 to 23 Inch 15 to 23 Inch 15 to 23 Inch Weight 176.5 Pounds 161.5 Pounds 172 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degrees Maximum Knee Angle 40 Degrees 40 Degrees 40 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat semi-electric bed would you recommend for two people to sleep?Question by: Monique Patterson on Feb 16, 2017 6:37:00 PMWe cannot make any specific recommendations regarding items on our site. It's best to speak with a medical professional for proper advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 12, 2017 9:05:00 AM