Customers Also Bought
The InToneMV by InControl Medical treats the underlying causes of both male and female urinary and fecal incontinence. When the rectal or vaginal probe is inserted, electrical stimulation causes the pelvic floor muscles to contract and strengthen. It also calms the over-active detrusor muscle, giving the user more control when the urge to go comes. If you are constantly getting up in the night to go to the bathroom or find it difficult to control leaking throughout the day, the InToneMV will be a non-invasive, long-term solution for treatment that does not involve expensive medication or pads.
The InToneMV has 12 minute voice-guided sessions that coach the patient through the treatment process. The session teaches the patient when and how to voluntarily contract the correct muscles in short and long intervals that will strengthen the area. These voluntary contractions combined with the electrical stimulation provided by the probe will help patients see an improvement in their incontinence in a matter of weeks. The probe itself is inflatable, allowing the patient to find the perfect, customized fit. Having the right fit is important because it will increase the improvement rate in a shorter amount of time. The system provides quantifiable feedback that enables the patient and their doctor to track progress.
InToneMV Features and Benefits
- Treats underlying causes of male and female incontinence
- Strengthens pelvic floor
- Calms over-active detrusor muscle
- Provides electrical stimulation at various intervals and provides biofeedback
- Treatment can be done in the privacy of your own home
- Inflatable rectal or vaginal probe provides customized fit
- 12 minute voice-guided therapy sessions
- Biofeedback graph helps patients contract slowly
- Provides quantifiable data to track patient progress
- InTone Device
- One tube of InControl Medical Electrode Gel
- Travel Bag
- 4 AAA Alkaline Batteries
- 100 percent medical grade silicone
- Power: 4 AAA Batteries
- Additional Information
Manufacturer InControl Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!