Customers Also Bought
Your child, all children, deserve to feel normal, healthy, and confident, and the Townhouse Interactive Building Block Compressor Nebulizer, by Drive Medical, is crucial in relieving a child’s feelings of dis-belonging and anxiety during respiratory therapy by allowing them to except the process as a normal part of life, as little more than a child’s set of building blocks. AIRIAL Compressor nebulizer systems encourage your child to undergo treatment by inspiring them to actively use their imagination, which keeps them happy during treatment and creates positive associations with treating their ailment.
You have enough on your mind, so Drive Medical includes a disposable nebulizer kit, pediatric mask, tubing, and a carry bag. This durable, piston-driven-compressor system is recommended for children around 5 years and older while promising to provide patients with years of reliable service. Your child will find it difficult to refuse treatment when this medical device becomes a desirable toy that stimulates interactive, educational, and creative therapy. Medicine can be so much more than treating physical ailments; give your child the medicine of a smile while doing everything you can to help their body get better.
Product Features & Benefits
- Crucial in Relieving a Child’s Feelings of Dis-belonging and Anxiety
- Inspires Children to Except Treatment and Actively Use Their Imagination
- Creates Positive Associations With Treating Your Child’s Ailment
- Recommended for Children Around 5 Years and Older
- Includes a Disposable Nebulizer Kit, Pediatric Mask, Tubing, and a Carry Bag
- Weight: 3.83 lbs
- FSA Eligible: Yes
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Maximum Pressure: 39 Psi
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0570
- Model Number: MQ7000
- Power Consumption: 180VA
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90%RH
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 140°F
- Compressor Free Air Flow: 5 ~ 8 lpm
- Unit Dimensions: 9.56 x 7.48 x 3.74”
- Electrical Requirements: AC 120V,60Hz
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 90%RH
- Allergy: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Operating Pressure: 8 to 13 Psi (0.056 to0.090 Mpa)
- Operating Noise Level: Less than 60 dB at 1 meter
- Operating Temperature Range 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
Comparable Nebulizer Instruction Video(6:49 minutes)
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
This is great as would recommend in a heart beat.