Customers Also Bought
Intensity 2.0 Pelvic Floor Kegal Exerciser, which is a bigger and more enhanced version of the original, is inserted into the vagina to stimulate and tighten the pelvic floor muscles. The sexual health probe provides active resistance for pelvic floor muscles to contract against, promoting increased muscle strength. According to the Bladder and Bowel Foundation, strengthening the pelvic floor can help prevent bladder and bowel leakage. Exercising these muscles can also help with arousal and affect orgasm intensity, according to Oxford University Hospitals.
The Intensity 2.0 by InControl Medical has a raised vibration portion that stimulates the vagina internally and also has an external vibrator designed to stimulate the clitoris. Because vaginas can be different sizes, the Intensity 2.0 Dual Probe Device uses an inflation bulb at its base to expand the vibrator, which makes it snug against the vaginal wall. The snugness of the device tones and tightens the vagina, according to the manufacturer.
Intensity 2.0 Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- Controllable Stimulation
- Sleek Design
How to Use the Kegal Exerciser
- Lay down somewhere comfortable on the back or the side.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of electrode gel to tip and stimulation contacts. Other lubricants aren't as effective as the electrode gel.
- Insert into the vagina.
- Inflate the device using the inflation bulb until the vibrator is against the vaginal wall.
- Turn on the device.
- Increase or decrease the intensity and speed as desired using the up and down buttons.
- After the session is over, press the air release valve and take out of the vagina.
- Clean using a disinfectant wipe or soap and water. Do not soak.
- Intensity device
- User Manual
- InControl Medical Salt-Free Electrode Gel, 2 Ounces
- Manufacturer: InControl Medical
- Material: 100% Medical-Grade Silicone
- Power: Four AAA Batteries
- Discreet Packaging.
- Number of Speeds: 5
- Warranty: One-Year Replacement Warranty From Date of Purchase for Workmanship Issues
- Application: Muscle Stimulation
Manuals and Documents
- Pelvic Exercises Article Contains pelvic information and exercise instructions.
- Pelvic Floor Psychosexual Therapy Contains pelvic floor awareness information.
How to Use Intensity 2.0 (2:01 minutes)
- Additional Information