Customers Also Bought
The Infinity LC-525iL Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is a premium recliner and lift chair built with comfort and durability in mind. The seat is designed to give you the support and padding you need to stay comfortable. The quiet and smooth lift system is powerful and more than enough to get you up when you need to get up. Operated via a handy remote with USB charging port you can easily position your chair just how you want. The chair has separate back and footrest motors, (meaning they can move independently of each other) making it capable of infinite different positions. With large storage pockets on either side, rest assured that you'll always have a convenient place to put your remote, books or reading glasses when you need to set them aside.
The Infinity LC-525iL Lift Chair features an integrated battery backup in case of power failure. That way even if the power to your outlet goes out temporarily, you'll still be able to operate the chair in order to get up and get going. The Infinity LC-525iL Lift Chair is constructed from a furniture grade laminate/plywood that is durable and much less prone to warping or cracking over time than many solid hardwoods. It has convenient, large storage pockets on both sides where you can store remotes, books and other items that you would like to have close by.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Infinity LC-525iL Lift Chair, such as the aPallo 2 Standing Support Cane.
- Additional Information
- StorageLarge Dual Storage Pockets
- Seat StylePocketed Coil Springs and Cushion
- Back TypeSplit Back
- Lift / MotorizationHeavy Duty Lift Actuator and Scissor Assembly
- Assembly RequirementsNo Screws Required
- MaterialFurniture Grade Laminate Frame
- AccessoriesChair Overlay, Lumbar Pillow, Protective Seat Pad, Headrest Pillow, Deluxe Heat and Massage
- Fabric Types & Colors
Durasoft: Timber, Oat, Deep Sky, Ember
Ultraleather: Buff, Fudge, Garnet, Pecan, Charcoal
Sta-Kleen Vinyl: Chestnut, Mushroom, Black, Burgundy
- ManufacturerPride Mobility
- Weight Capacity375 lbs
- User Height Range5'9" - 6'2"
- Seat-to-Floor Span21"
- Top-to-Seat Span30"
- Seat Depth22"
- Seat Width22"
- Overall Width37"
- Distance From Wall for Full Range of Motion21"
- Chair Weight130 lbs
- General Warranty1-year Pro-rated
- ConditionIndividuals with Limited Mobility
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A