Skin protection does more than provide a level of moisture to revitalize the skin. It can also protect the skin from outside agents, alleviating the need to continuously wash or clean your hands.
The iLex Skin Protectant was made to moisturize the skin in the layers below while also protecting the top layer from waste such as urine, feces, trash and any other types of waste that can carry any bacteria. Ilex has proven to be a popular product in many types of healthcare facilities such as hospitals, home health care facilities and nurseries. On top of offering protection from harmful and contaminated materials, iLex can be used as a treatment for a variety of skin disorders such as skin rash, mild to severe irritations, minor burns, ostomy site irritation, G-Tube irritation and pressure/bed sores.
iLex contains safe ingredients and it latex free. The protectant washes off with soap and water and is able to adhere to soap and water. It is also bio-compatible with ostomy appliances and other medical devices.
iLex Skin Protectant Features and Benefits
- Protects the Skin from Harmful Outside Agents
- Provides an Extra Seal of Protection
- Outer Layer Acts Like a Shield to Protect Against Diseases
- No Alcohol or Latex Means Safe Usage for Young and Old
- Can be Used to Keep Skin Intact and Heal Injured Skin
iLex Skin Protectant Specifications
- Manufacturer: iLex
- Skin Rash/Dermatitis
- Top-of-the-Skin Wounds
- Under-the-Skin Wounds
- Irritations on the Skin
- Small Skin Burns
- G-Tube Irritations
- Corn Starch
- Zinc Oxide
- White Petrolatum
- Sodium Carboxymethycullulose
- Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymers
- Phenoxyethanol and Isopropyl Isobutyl Butylparabens
- ILEX Instructions For Use
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!