Customers Also Bought
Icy Hot Smart Relief™ TENS Therapy is designed for electrotherapy specifically for the Knee and Shoulder. TENS therapy safely treats everyday sore and aching muscles to chronic knee and shoulder pain and arthritis. The TENS Therapy Starter Kit by Chattem includes the control unit, battery and reusable electrode pad, so you have everything you need to start therapy. It's the smart choice for pain relief since its powerful, drug-free therapy that's proven to block pain signals at the nerve.
The wire-free device means you can use it on the go. Simply snap the control unit to the electrode pad, turn on device, remove adhesive strip from pad and apply pad to skin for treatment directly at the source. The control has 63 levels allowing each user to adjust the intensity of the TENS unit to their liking and increase intensity levels with ongoing treatment. The control features an automatic shut-off after each 30-minute therapy session to reduce battery usage.
The reusable pads make it a cost-effective pain relief approach. The pads work until the adhesive loses its ability to stick to the body. Make sure to purchase an additional pack of Icy Hot Smart Relief™ Refill Pads for the Knee and Shoulder with a replacement battery to keep your supplies fully stocked.
Features and Benefits:
- Drug-Free Pain Relief
- Wireless Design
- Automatic Battery Shut-Off
- Therapy Targets Affected Region
- Easy To Use
- Reusable Electrode Pad
- Prescription Strength
- Adjustable Intensity Levels
- Manufacturer: Chattem
- Item Numbers: A04116708047, A04116708049
- Application: Knee and Shoulder Pain Relief Therapy
- Quantity: One Starter Kit or Pack of Two Replacement Electrode Pads with Replacement Battery
- Control: 63 Intensity Levels
- Starter Kit Includes: Control Unit, Battery, Electrode Pad, Replacement Battery
- HCPCS Code: A4649
- Control Dimensions:
- Width: 6.9 Inches
- Length: 6.5 Inches
- Depth: 2.4 Inches
- DO NOT use the unit if you have a pacemaker, implant defibrillator or other cardiac implants.
- DO NOT use while pregnant.
- If you are currently in the care of physician, consult with him/her before starting TENS Therapy.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!