Customers Also Bought
Smart pain relief is on its way with Icy Hot Smart Relief™ TENS Therapy Back & Hip. This drug-free approach uses direct electrotherapy to the muscles and joints to block pain signal at the source. The Back and Hip TENS Therapy Starter Kit by Chattem includes the control unit, 3V battery, reusable electrode pad and user guide to get you started.
Chattem designed the TENS unit device to be wire-free so you can wear it on the go. The device is super lightweight and is secured to the electrode pad with an adhesive side to affix to lower back or hip. The control features prescription strength electro stimulation with intensity levels up to 63. This allows each user to choose intensity level and increase as needed. It's recommended to use in 30-minute sessions. An automatic shut-off will end each therapy session and saves battery usage.
The electrode pads are reusable for several sessions. Purchase additional pad refills to always be prepared. The refill includes two electrode pads and a replacement battery.
Features and Benefits:
- Drug-Free Pain Relief
- Wireless Design
- Electrode Pads Sized for Back and Hip
- Automatic Battery Shut-Off
- Blocks Pain Signals
- Easy To Use
- Reusable Electrode Pad
- Prescription Strength
- Adjustable Intensity Levels
- Manufacturer: Chattem
- Item Numbers: A04116708045, A04116708046
- Application: Back and Hip Pain Relief Therapy
- Quantity: One Starter Kit or Pack of Two Replacement Electrode Pads with Replacement Battery
- Control: 63 Intensity Levels
- Starter Kit Includes: Control Unit, Battery, Electrode Pad, Replacement Battery
- HCPCS Code: A4649
- Control Dimensions:
- Width: 6.9 Inches
- Length: 6.5 Inches
- Depth: 2.4 Inches
- DO NOT use the TENS unit if you have a pacemaker, implant defibrillator or other cardiac implants.
- DO NOT use TENS Therapy device while pregnant.
- If you are currently in the care of physician, consult with him/her before starting TENS Therapy.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns