Customers Also Bought
ICON+ is a new generation of CPAP Machines manufactured by Fisher & Paykel with three separate options to better meet the needs of individual Sleep Apnea patients. The shape of the F&P ICON allows for a fully internal humidifier; thereby, reducing noise and improving efficiency and delivering what CPAP patients want—quite but effective breathing assistance. This CPAP Machine fits comfortably on your bedside table or nightstand. The ICON+ looks somewhat like a small clock radio but provides comfortable CPAP Therapy.
The ICON family includes three separate models: the ICON Novo, the ICON Premo, and the ICON Auto. The ICON+ Novo is a fully integrated CPAP machine that provides manual altitude adjustment. Additionally, the Novo CPAP machine provides basic compliance reporting. The ICON+ Premo is a fixed pressure CPAP that adds three additional functions to the ICON Novo: 1) auto altitude adjustment, 2) efficacy reporting, and 3) leak compensation. The Premo CPAP model provides fixed CPAP pressure therapy with efficacy and compliance reporting. The last model, the ICON+ Auto adds the additional feature of auto-adjusting pressure to the Premo ICON+ model. The ICON™ Auto detects interruptions to normal breathing patterns and provides the appropriate increase in positive airway pressure on a breath-by-breath need. The ICON Auto also has full efficacy and compliance reporting functionality.
The ICON Auto can be used to assist patients experiencing the following:
- Pressure intolerance
- Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O
- REM or positional OSA
- Incomplete laboratory titration
- Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery)
- Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use.
The ICON CPAP family makes use of three new technologies in order to advance CPAP therapy—ThermoSmart, SensAwake and Info Technologies. ThermoSmart technology provides more humidity and more patient comfort. ThermoSmart technology includes an advanced humidification algorithm and a heated breathing tube. These two ThermoSmart functions work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation. The SensAwake technology promotes a better night sleep by providing a prompt relief in pressure to the lowest comfortable level upon waking. Many CPAP patients experience subconscious waking through the night, making SensAwake a valuable part of a CPAP Therapy Device. The Info Technologies allows patients to easily retrieve sleep data for analysis by their Sleep Apnea Therapy doctor.
Fisher & Paykel ICON+ CPAP Components
- CPAP machine.
- Carry bag.
- Water chamber humidifier.
- Chamber lid.
- Breathing tube.
- InfoUSB 2.
- InfoUSB mailer.
- User Instructions.
- Spare Air Filter.
Fisher & Paykel ICON+ CPAP Features & Benefits
- Simplified user experience.
- Latex Free.
- Class II Medical Electrical Equipment.
- Smart clinical technologies, including ThermoSmart, SensAwake and Info Technologies.
- Forward facing display with intuitive menu system.
- Provides more humidity, more comfort and better responsive pressure relief.
- One piece water chamber holds 420 mL and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- USB Data Recording
- ICON Nuvo - records up to 365 days of compliance summary data and cumulative data from first use.
- ICON Premo - records up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 7 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), as well as cumulative data from first use.
- ICON Auto - records up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 7 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), as well as cumulative data from first use.
- Width6.3 In
- Height6.7 In
- Depth8.7 In
- Weight4. 8 lb
- Noise Level<30 dBA
- Pressure Range4 to 20 cmH2O
- Pressure Stability (at connection port with pressure setting of 10 cmH2O)ICON Novo: 0.4 cmH2O, ICON Premo: 0.2 cmH2O, ICON Auto: 0.2 cmH2O
- Ambient Temperature14 to 140 degrees F
- Humidity15 to 95%
- Operational Altitude0-9,000 feet above sea level (above 4,500 ft operating pressure will be reduced)
- Water Chamber Volume420 mL (14 fl oz)
- Standards ComplianceIEC60601-1: 1998, AS/NZS 3200.1.0: 1998, EN60601-1: 1990 + A1 - A2
- Product NumbersICONnan, ICONpbn, ICONaan
- Electrical Ratings110-115V, 50-60 Hz / 400 Hz, 1.27 Amp (1.43 Max), 220-240V, 50-60 HZ, 1.07 Amp (1.21 Amp Max)
- ICON CPAP2 Years
Please note: This product is a special order and will take 1-3 weeks for delivery. 1-3 day shipping is not available.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A