Customers Also Bought
Infection Control Plus Foley Catheter Kit, manufactured by Bard, is a kit that includes everything you need to start sterile catheterization.
Although this Foley catheter kit offers infection control, and is in compliance with CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines, this is a single use system. Do not attempt to re-sterilize these catheter supplies after use, as they can cause CAUTIs, catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
Offering Bardex COMPLETE CARE, this kit integrates bacteriostatic agents in the drainage tube and drainage bag. The drainage bag, additionally, features a flip-flo safety valve.
Depending upon your specific needs, we supply this Foley catheter in several different sizes, including 14, 16, and 18 French. Compare the Infection Control Plus Foley Catheter Kit to this catheter kit and catheter tray.
Infection Control Plus Foley Catheter Kit Contents
- 10cc syringe pre-filled with sterile water.
- 14 Fr, 16 Fr, or 18 Fr Foley catheter with 5cc balloon.
- 350 mL urine meter.
- 2,000cc drainage bag with flip-flo safety valve.
- Alcohol hand sanitizing gel.
- Lubricating jelly.
- Packet of castile soap wipes.
- Pre-saturated antiseptic swab sticks (povidone iodine).
- Sterile gloves.
- Sheeting clip.
Infection Control Plus Foley Catheter Kit Features and Benefits
- Bacteriostatic system.
- Complete kit to immediately start catheterization.
- Contents of inner wrap are sterile.
- In compliance with CDC guidelines.
Infection Control Plus Foley Catheter Kit Specifications
- Product Numbers: 903014A, 903016A, 903018A.
- Sizes: 14 Fr, 16 Fr, 18 Fr.
- Balloon Size: 5cc.
- Application: Catheter supplies to assist with sterile catheterization.
- Manufacturer: Bard.
- HCPCS Code: A4314.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!