The I.V. Injection Arm Injection Trainer by 3B Scientific is a unique, highly-realistic anatomical model designed for simulating IV injections for training to teach competance and confidence to upcoming medical staff. Made of 3B's patented SKINlike silicone, this model provides the most durable and life-like teaching experience that will hold up even through many years of group instruction.
The I.V. Injection Arm is stain resistant and easy-to-clean, and comes with a sturdy stand for convenient storage in any classroom or office. The model also includes artificial blood, two replacement tubing systems, plastic bottle, syringe, and deluxe storage carton. Ensure the confidence of your students with this excellent IV Injection Model today.
Vitality Medical also carries other educational supplies, such as the Nurse Training Baby Manikin and the Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy Simulator For Varicose Veins.
I.V. Injection Arm Injection Trainer Features and Benefits:
- Offers Realistic Injection Training.
- High-Quality, Stain Resistance, and Easy-to-Clean.
- Delivered With Stand.
- Includes Artificial Blood and Replacement Tubing Systems.
- Ideal For Practicing:
- Intravenous Injections
- Correct Puncture of Peripheral Veins For Blood Sampling. The Following Veins Can Be Punctured: Basilic Vein, Cephalic Vein, Median Cubital Vein, Dorsal Venous Rete of Hand
- Positioning of a Butterfly Catheter
I.V. Injection Arm Injection Trainer Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 6.17 lb
- Dimensions: 29.1 x 7.5 x 5.5 Inch
- Product Number: P50
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!