Customers Also Bought
Hyperice Hypersphere Ball (Green) is a 5-inch spherical massage therapy tool with vibration to support myofascial release. With three vibration settings, the user receives custom vibration through its core as sustained pressure is applied to the muscle and soft tissue. It's like having a massage therapist in your hands.
The Hypersphere Ball gently vibrates and penetrates the muscle and the body's soft tissue, including tendons, ligaments, and fascia connective tissue. Regular myofascial therapy is used by athletes to keep the body flexible and help the body recover faster after an intense workout. Keeping the tissue pliable is also beneficial to anyone needing to get pain relief when muscles are tense from texting, working at a computer, or performing a repetitive motion. It is also ideal to work out muscle knots using trigger point therapy. Using the massage therapy ball regularly is like having a personal massage therapist at your fingertips. You always have access to its benefits and you can do it at your own pace whether you are at home, work, or the gym.
What elevates the Hypersphere Massage Ball in comparison to other therapy balls is that its exterior is made of textured rubber with a vibrating core. There are three digital circuitry controls so that the user can customize the level of vibration intensity. Vibrations relax and warm the soft tissue and when coupled with the rolling massage, it provides optimal conditions for the tissue to loosen and get blood flowing. This is why it's helpful using the Hyperice Ball post-workout -- the muscle can recover faster with increased blood flow, which adds repairing nutrients and helps to remove inflammation.
Hypersphere Green Vibrating Therapy Ball has a built-in battery. It's designed with outer illuminated LED lights to indicate the battery level. A fully charged battery provides more than two hours of continuous therapy at level three.
Hyperice also manufacturers the Hypersphere Mini, a 3-inch diameter version that weighs under a pound and is helpful for individuals wanting an ultra-lightweight and compact option for travel.
How to Use the Hyperice Massaging Hypersphere
- First, select a comfortable vibration speed setting.
- Foot: With one foot on the ground, place the other foot on top of the ball. Apply pressure to the ball as you slowly roll from toe to heel.
- Calf: Sit on the floor with legs extended straight. Bend one leg and place the ball underneath the calf of the straight leg. Place hands behind the body to pull up and support your weight as you roll the ball up and down from the knee to the ankle.
- Hip: Sit on the floor and lie on one side placing the lower elbow on the ground to hold the body up as the ball is placed underneath the hip. Slowly roll down from the hip to the knee. After one side, repeat on the opposite side.
- Quadricep: Kneel down and lean forward to place hands in front to stabilize the body. Extend one leg backward and place the ball underneath the extended leg to roll the ball from the hip to the knee. Switch and repeat to the opposite side.
- Lower Back: Stand against the wall with the ball behind the lower back region. Press against the ball and slowly roll by bending knees to roll up the back and stand up to roll the ball back up the back.
- Hamstring/Glute: Sit on the ground with legs extended. Place the arms behind the body to hold the body up and then bend one leg. Place the ball underneath the hamstring of the straight leg and roll the ball along the back of the legs from the knee to the glute and then switch legs.
- Shoulder/Upper Back: Place the ball between the wall and the upper back. Bend the knees to move the ball across the back and then stand up to return the ball to the top of the shoulders.
- Before Use Charge Fully for at Least Two Hours
- To Charge, Plug the AC Cord Adapter in the Charging Port of the Ball and Connect the Other Side of the Cord to the Wall
- The LED Lights on the Ball will Fully Illuminate When it is Charged
- After Charging, Unplug the Adapter From the Ball
Note: The battery life does not have to be depleted fully (Red LED Light) to get the best battery life. It is actually recommended that battery life doesn't get fully depleted. The ball can be charged at any battery level.
Features and Benefits
- Three Customizable Vibration Settings
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Vibrating Core
- Provides Localized Therapy
- Soft Textured Rubber Exterior
- Loosens Body's Soft Tissue (Muscle, Ligaments and Fascia)
- Effectively Warms Up the Muscles
- Vibration Increased Blood Flow Supports Faster Muscle Recovery
- LED Lights Display Battery Level
- Patent Pending
- Manufacturer: Hyperice
- Product Number: 32000 010-00
- Weight: 3 Pounds
- Color: Green and Black
- Diameter: 6 Inches (12.7 cm)
- Battery Type: 16.8 V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Average Battery Life: More than 2 Hours at Level 3 and Longer at Level 1 & 2
- Vibrations Settings: 3
- AC Charger
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Application: Rolling Muscle Massage w/ Vibration
Cleaning and Storage Instructions
Clean with a moist, damp towel. Never submerge into water.
Manuals and Documents