Customers Also Bought
Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Dressing by McKesson is an excellent gauze used as a primary dressing for wounds with little to no exudate as a way of helping to add or maintain moisture at the wound bed. The advanced formulation of the Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Dressing helps maintain a moist wound-healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. To protect peri-wound skin from maceration, it is recommended users apply a moisture barrier ointment or barrier film.
Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Primary Dressing For Wounds With Light or No Exudate That Add or Maintain Moisture.
- Helps Maintain a Moist Wound Healing Environment to Assist in Autolytic Debridement.
- To Protect Peri-Wound Skin From Maceration, Apply a Moisture Barrier Ointment or Barrier Film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover With An Appropriate Secondary Dressing Depending On the Amount of Exudate and Frequency of Dressing Change.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Impregnated Dressing
- Dimensions: 2x2 Inch, 4x4 Inch
- Impregnated Ingredient: Hydrogel
- Material: Gauze
- Shape: Square
- Sterility: Sterile
- HCPCS Code: A6231
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 61-53022, 61-53044
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!