Carefully designed with a chrome plated or durable, beige finish, the Hydraulic Pump, by Invacare, is compatible with Invacare’s 9805 series lifts. For ease of use by right or left-handed healthcare providers and in tight spaces, the pump has a rotating handle and is operational from either side of the lift. The chrome plating and the durable, beige paint match Invacare lifts’ factory color, so after you replace your old pump, your lift will look and function like new. Designed for optimal handle placement, this pump allows for comfortable operation no matter the healthcare provider’s height or position. With minimal effort, the pump allows healthcare providers to safely and confidently complete transfers for patients weighing up to 450 lb. The easy-to-install replacement pump has a maximum stroke of 12.4 inches, so the patient can be lifted to clear an obstacle, like a bed rail, during transfer.
Invacare lifts are essential for in-care mobility. The beige color on the painted model blends well within care facilities. The 9805 series lifts' light-weight steel construction weighs only 70 pounds, but the design still allows for safe and secure transfers at the pumps weight capacity. Once installed in the lift, the pump helps healthcare providers avoid straining themselves on a worn-out pump and helps prevent lower back injuries during transfers.
Product Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Invacare’s 9805 Series Lifts
- Avoid Prevent or Agitate Injuries During Transfers
- Rotating Handle and Is Operational From Either Side of the Lift
- Chrome and Durable, Beige Paint Match Invacare Lifts’ Factory Color
- Material: Steel
- HCPCS Code: E1399**
- Product Weight: 13 lb.
- Product number: 9099 9099P
- Stroke Length: 12.4 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Color: Chrome (9099), Beige (9099P)
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 1 Year
- HMESA CODE: 10-90-09-00 (9099), 10-30-02-01 (9099P)
Invacare Hydraulic Full Body Lifts (8:16 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!