Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Hudson RCI Large Volume Nebulizer, by Teleflex, is a lightweight, disposable, medical-grade nebulizer designed for use with clinician-provided water to deliver humidified gas in concentrations ranging from 28% to 98%. The outside features clearly marked water level lines for added convenience, while inside can be filled with up to 500 cc's of water. The top contains a bright-yellow, Venturi-Style entrainment ring with increment dial to easily set concentration levels.
Hudson RCI Large Volume Nebulizer Features and Benefits:
- Venturi-Style Entrainment Ring With Incremental Dial For Setting Oxygen Concentrations.
- Provides High-Accuracy Delivery of Humidified Gas in Concentrations Ranging Between 28% to 98%.
- Polypropylene Jar Holds Up to 500cc of Liquid.
- Clearly Marked Liquid Levels.
- Lightweight and Easy to Use.
Hudson RCI Large Volume Nebulizer Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Brand: Hudson RCI
- Latex-Free: No
- Application: Respiratory
- Product Number: 1770
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Hudson RCI
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow often should a large volume nebulizer Hudson RCI 1770 be changed?Question by: Doris Maitland on Jul 31, 2017 2:07:00 PMFilter change times are subject to a number of factors. We recommend speaking with a medical professional or contacting the manufacturer for the best advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 8, 2017 8:52:00 AM