Customers Also Bought
The Hoyer® Standaid Deluxe Slings are used with the ambulatory mobility aid patient lift by Joerns called the Elevate Professional Patient Lift. There are two sling-options compatible with this patient lift to provide safety and support when a patient needs to stand or be transported.
The Hoyer Deluxe Standing Sling is suitable for standing and supporting a patient and the Hoyer Deluxe Transport Sling offers full support to most clients in the seating position. The Deluxe Transport Sling is not recommended for double amputees or lifting from a horizontal position.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Safety and Support to Patient
- Offers a Safe Patient Lift
- Safe a Safe Patient Transfer
- Lessens Risk of Injury to Caregiver
- Manufacturer: Joerns
- Brand: Hoyer
- Deluxe Standaid Item Numbers: NA13498N, NA13499N, NA13500N
- Deluxe Transport Item Numbers: NA13501N, NA13502N
- Warranty: 6 Months
- X-Small: 80 lbs
- Small: 110 lbs
- Medium: 210 lbs
- Large: 300 lbs
- X-Large: 350 lbs
- When using the Elevate Professional Patient Lift, Joerns recommends to use only genuine HOYER slings.
- To ensure safety of the patient and caregiver, always follow risk assessment procedures before using the sling which include size, sling choice and procedure for transfer.
- Always read user manual prior to using to avoid injury to both caregiver and patient.
- Inspect the sling and its stitching before each use. Using bleached, torn, cut, frayed or broken slings is unsafe and could result in serious injury or death to the patient.
- DO NOT alter slings. If the sling is compromised in any way, destroy and discard sling.
- NEVER leave a patient unattended on lift or in sling.
- DO NOT exceed the rated capacity of 440 lbs for the sling and lift.
- To prevent injury to caregiver, DO NOT re-position a patient by pulling on the sling loops.
Sling Washing Instructions:
- Machine wash sling at 185 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- DO NOT wash with bleach as bleach will compromise and damage the sling’s material and therefore make it unsafe for use.
- Either line dry or tumble dry on cool setting or very low temperature.
- DO NOT dry clean as these chemical may also compromise material and make unsafe for use.
- WARNING: Always check for damage after washing and drying before using.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A