Customers Also Bought
Heritage LC-358PW Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is the smaller, yet wider, addition to the Heritage Collection, featuring the same comfort and style as other Heritage models, with the addition of a large 24-inch-wide seat. Like a standard recliner, the LC-358PW offers three-position reclining, including full recline, making it ideal for relaxing and napping. Unlike standard recliners, however, the LC-358PW features sturdy lift capabilities which enable individuals who may struggle with getting up from the seated position with the ability to more fully enjoy the relaxation and comfort of a chaise lounge-style recliner in the home.
The Heritage LC-358PW Lift Chair is operated via an easy-to-use hand control with built-in USB charger, allowing you to plug in a music device to further aid in the relaxation process. The system operates on a heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism for a smooth, quiet and sturdy lift. These are available in several stylish fabric options.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Heritage LC-358PW Lift Chair, such as the Furniture Riser by Stander and Duro-Med Foot Stool With Handle by Briggs Healthcare.
- Additional Information
- StorageLarge Dual Pockets
- Emergency Battery (In Case of Power Failure)Yes
- Seat StyleTotal Comfort Cushioned Spring
- Back TypeButton Back
- MotorizationCombined Back and Footrest Motor
- Lift SystemHeavy Duty Quiet and Smooth Lift
- PositionThree Position
- Assembly RequirementsNo Screws Assembly
- Fabric Types & Colors
- Cloud 9: Black Cherry, Pacific, Stone, Walnut
- Ultraleather: Buff, Fudge, Garnet, Nile, Pecan, Raven Wing
- Lexis Sta-Kleen Vinyl: Chestnut, Mushroom, Black, Burgundy
- ManufacturerPride Mobility
- Weight Capacity375 lbs
- User Height Range5'3" and Shorter
- Seat-to-Floor Span19"
- Top-to-Seat Span23.5"Seat Depth19"Seat Width24"PositionThree-Position, Chaise LoungerDistance From Wall for Full Range of Motion18"Overall Width39"Chair Weight118 lbsWarranty
- General Warranty7-year Pro-rated
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history