Customers Also Bought
Heritage LC-358L Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is the larger version of Pride's Heritage LC-358M Lift Chair, including the same great features and benefits, with a larger frame. This chair is the perfect furniture piece for any person with limited mobility. It is comfortable and reliable and doesn't compromise function or style. It features an incredibly comfortable Total Comfort seat and luxurious button back cushioning. It also includes the footrest extension at no extra cost, allowing you to stretch out and relax more fully. You can choose from 3 fabric types and over 10 total colors.
The Heritage LC-358L Lift Chair is an excellent choice for individuals who may need assistance getting up from the seated position. With its convenient, easy-to-use hand controller, users can fully recline for ideal napping and relaxation, and smoothly lift up and forward to get up with ease. The frame is built from a durable furniture-grade laminate that is resistant to cracking and warping over time. The chair features an integrated battery backup in case of power failure, as well as operation via a transformer with self-diagnostic electronics and 9' cord, this chair is powered for life.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Heritage LC-358L Lift Chair, such as the Healthcraft SuperPole.
- Additional Information
- StorageLarge Dual Pockets
- Seat StyleTotal Comfort Cushioned Spring
- Back TypeButton Back
- MotorizationCombined Back and Footrest Motor
- Lift SystemHeavy Duty Quiet and Smooth Lift
- PositionThree Position
- Assembly RequirementsNo Screws Assembly
- Fabric Types & Colors
- Cloud 9: Black Cherry, Pacific, Stone, Walnut
- Ultraleather: Buff, Fudge, Garnet, Nile, Pecan, Raven Wing
- Lexis Sta-Kleen Vinyl: Chestnut, Mushroom, Black, Burgundy
- ManufacturerPride Mobility
- Weight Capacity375 lbs
- User Height Range5'9" to 6'2"
- Seat-to-Floor Span21"
- Top-to-Seat Span25.5"
- Seat Depth22"
- Seat Width22"
- PositionThree-Position, Chaise Lounger
- Distance From Wall for Full Range of Motion19"
- Overall Width37"
- Chair Weight120 lbs
- General Warranty7-year Pro-rated
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!