Other OnSite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Having an automated external defibrillator (AED) on-site can save a person's life case of a sudden episode of cardiac arrest. Philips Medical has created the HeartStart OnSite AED to be readily available for use when such an emergency has happened. A simple tool, the AED has step-by-step guidance with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to understand and use in a key situation. Voicing out instructions as you proceed, Onsite will prompt the user on how and where to place the pads, how to deliver the shock and perform CPR if needed. The instructions to the HeartStart adapt to you as you move along, moving at your pace so there aren't any missed or unnecessarily repeated steps for its usage. To help calm the nerves, the AED will include additional instructions, rephrase or repeat a step if needed. Aside from verbal commands, it also offers visual queues for better understanding.
OnSite's level of intelligence goes into full display once the item is properly applied. With its "personalized therapy" feature, OnSite will automatically check to assure a shock is needed. If the infant/child pads are used, the AED adjusts to a lower energy level and changes instructions on how to properly apply the necessary CPR. Once in performance, OnSite delivers some of the fastest shocks needed for proper treatment after CPR has been completed.
The AED is also very easy to use and has been utilized as a great training aid. Since the pads and battery are already installed, using the OnSite requires a simple pull of a tab for an initial "self-test" before using it on the person. This assures the OnSite is ready to be used at a moment's notice. You can also train an entire class of CPR students thanks to training pads that come with the OnSite. The specialty pads put the defibrillator in a training mode that includes eight emergency scenarios, complete with instructions and walkthroughs for each one.
No matter the situation, this AED has you covered. Each AED includes an owner's manual, quick set-up guide, maintenance booklet, reference guide, a pre-installed battery, one set of SMART Pads Cartridge and a user-selected carrying case.
HeartStart OnSite AED Features and Benefits
- Step by Step Instructions Show You What to Do
- Instructions Adapt to Your Pace; Never Miss a Step in an Emergency
- Delivers Shock When Necessary for Correct Treatment
- Switches from Adult to Child if Pads are Switched
- Pads and Battery Already Installed to Save Time
- Fastest Shocks after CPR to Improve Survival Rate
- Converts to Training Unit when Training Pads are Installed
- Activates up to Eight Emergency Scenarios as Training Methods
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Product Number: M5066A
- Battery Type: 9-Volt DC, 4.2Ah
- Capacity: Up to 200 Shocks or 4 Hours of Operation
- Standby Life: 4 Years
- Voice Instructions
- CPR Coaching
- Cycle Time: 20 Seconds
- Case Options
- Standard: Fits Spare Battery and Pads
- Slim: Carries Base Unit Only
- HeartStart Carry Case: Plastic Waterproof Shell
- Ready Pack: Case with Adult Pads Cartridge
- Device: 8 Years
- Battery: 4 Years
- Pads: Up to Expiration Date
- Accessories: One Year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Philips Healthcare Sub Brand OnSite Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!