Customers Also Bought
Philips DP Electrode Pads are adult size for patients 8 years of age and older or meet the minimum weight of 55 pounds. The electrode pads offer flexibility and surface adequate surface area for adult defibrillation when person is in cardiac arrest or the pads can be used for patient ECG monitoring. These Defibrillator Pads are manufactured by Philips to work with the FR2 Series Defibrillator but the electrode pads are compatible with other brands listed below. Philips HeartStart FR Series Defibrillator Replacement Pads are designed with an inner flexible conductor with polymer wrap and hydrogel adhesive to aid in placement by the medical professional for fast automated external defibrillation.
Philips HeartStart Adult AED Pads are disposable and for single use only. Purchase the set of pads in a single pack.
You may also want to check out a complete SmartStart OnSite AED with pre-installed battery and electrode pads M5071A.
Features and Benefits
- Package Maintains Integrity of Pads Until Use
- Hydrogel Creates Optimal Skin Contact and Adhesion
- Compatible with a Variety of Medical Instruments
- Solid Lead Wire Connector
- Flexible, Pre-Gelled Pads
- Disposable after Use
- Manufacturer: Philips Healthcare
- Brand: HeartStart
- Product Numbers: 989803158211
- Connecting Type: 1.2 m LEAD Wire
- Quantity: Pack
- Conductor Surface Area: 85 cm
- No. of Shocks: 50
- Application: Defibrillator Pad
- User: Adult
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- Adhesive: Gel
- Shelf-Life: 30 Months from Manufacture Date
- Compatibility: Philips FR/FR2/FR2+, Medtronic Physio-Control LifePak 9, 10C, 11, 12, 20, and 500 Defibrillators; Zoll 1200, 1400, 1600 and M-series Defibrillators
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Philips Healthcare
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!