Customers Also Bought
HealWell Cub Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is made of a cool, breathable foam material. This plantar fasciitis night splint is lightweight with less bulk than other night splint devices for superior comfort.
The inner shell provides lateral side support with an opening at the ankle to prevent irritation on the sensitive ankle bone. An adjustable hinge adjusts the amount of dorsiflexion from 0 to 10 degrees, and a built-in toe wedge gives an additional 5 degrees plane for even greater stretch across the Plantar Fascia.
Easy and quick to apply and comfortable enough to sleep in. The non-slip bottom helps prevent accidental slipping on flooring -- intended for sleeping and NOT for walking. Ideal for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis.
HealWell Cub Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Features and Benefits
- Adjustable hinge allows dorsiflexion, ranging from 0 to 10 degrees.
- Built-in toe wedge offers additional stretching.
- Breathable foam material.
- Comfortable enough to sleep in.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Inner shell provides lateral support.
- Lightweight with less bulk.
- Non-slip bottom.
- Opening at ankle to prevent irritation.
HealWell Cub Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Specifications
- Product Numbers: 58-5004, 58-5005, 58-5006, 58-5014, 58-5015, and 58-5016.
- Color: Black and blue.
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, and XXL.
- Application: To stretch the soft tissues of the plantar fascia while you sleep.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L4396.
To properly determine which size is right for you, compare to US shoe size.
Size Measurement Small Men's Shoe Size: < 6 1/2, Women's Shoe Size: < 7 1/2 Medium Men's Shoe Size: 7 - 10 1/2, Women's Shoe Size: 8 - 11 1/2 Large Men's Shoe Size: 11 - 13, Women's Shoe Size: 12 >
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history