Customers Also Bought
Harmar AL030 Power Tote makes transporting a manual folding wheelchair quick and efficient and requires no chair modifications. Harmar Power Tote features a lightweight design but has a lifting capacity of 100 pounds. This lift may be mounted on a standard ball mount as well as a Class I, II or III hitch. Harmar Manual Folding Wheelchair Tote is equipped with an adjustable hold-down arm for a custom fit and folds up for easy storage and portability.
If you're looking for improved comfort in your wheelchair, check out Drive Deluxe Gel Wheelchair Seat Cushion with Skin Protection
- Be sure the hold-down arm is returned to side position before folding the platform. Failure to do so may result in damage to your lift
- Beware of Pinch Points; areas where mechanical objects with moving parts can catch extremities, or clothing.
- Keep a safe distance from the platform as it lowers
- Keep your wheelchair's tires properly inflated, as improper inflation changes how the chair fits and secures on the platform. Clamping Pressure is also compromised as a result of poor tire pressure.
- Ensure that your chair is properly secured to the platform before you attempt to transport
- Inspect the condition of your lift often. If you find any parts to be worn or damaged, do not use the lift. Contact the dealer immediately for repairs
- Enter and exit steep driveways at an angle to the street to prevent the lift from dragging on the ground
- Do not drive the vehicle with the platform down, as this will damage the lift mechanism
- Hand wash your lift or use a touchless automatic car wash. Do not use automatic wash systems
- Handles Manual Wheelchairs
- One-Switch Operation
- Adjustable Hold-down Arm
- No Wheelchair Modifications Required
- Folds-up for Easy Storage
- Swing-away Option Available
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: Harmar
- Item Number: AL030
- Lifting Capacity: 100 Pounds
- Installed Weight: 49 Pounds
- Hitch Height: 5"-18"
- Hitch Class: I, II, III
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
Basic maintenance will ensure that your lift operates at optimum level for years to come! Oil pivot points on all the moving parts every 30 days. Re-grease the inside vertical square tube every 30 days during the winter or in dusty conditions. To clean, lower the platform to the ground and wash the tube with mineral spirits, WD-40, or a quality solvent. Once clean, grease the square vertical tube shaft with a high grade, water-resistant grease. Boat trailer wheel bearing grease works great! Check your lift for chips in the paint and touch up areas where the metal is exposed. Use gloss black enamel or lacquer to inhibit rust. This maintenance may need to be repeated more frequently if you expose your lift to salty air or road salt in the winter.
Product Features and Benefits
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!