Customers Also Bought
Harmar AL010 Micro Outside Lift is compact and lightweight enough to connect to a Class I hitch, with the capacity to easily and securely transport most any 3- or 4-wheel micro scooter or power chair. Its large aluminum platform and adjustable rear wheel cradle make it easy to fit the mobility device to the lift. The Harmar Micro Lift features 4 secure tie-downs to ensure stability and safety when transporting your mobility device. This lift is available with a swing-away option for easy access to the cargo area.
Keep your hands free while driving your scooter or power chair with Universal Cell Phone and Tablet Mount.
Maintenance for Your Micro Outside Lift
Basic maintenance of your outside lift will ensure that it continues to operate effectively for years to come! Oil pivot points on all moving parts every 30 days. The inside vertical square tube must be re-greased every 30 days during the winter or in dirty or dusty conditions. To perform this basic maintenance, simply lower the platform of the lift to the ground and clean the tube with mineral spirits, WD-40, or quality solvent. After cleaning, grease the square vertical tube shaft with high-grade water-resistant grease. A boat trailer wheel bearing grease works great!
Check your micro outside lift for chips in the paint, and touch up bare metal where needed. Use gloss black enamel or lacquer to help prevent rusting. Apply more often if your lift is exposed to salt air or road salt in the winter
- Always return the hold-down arm to a side position before folding the platform to prevent damage to your lift
- Keep fingers, extremities or loose clothing away from pinch points
- Keep hands, feet and other objects away from the platform when lowering it
- Be sure your chair's wheels are properly inflated, as this will affect how the chair fits on the platform, and consequently alter the amount of pressure the clamp will exert on the chair.
- Drive with caution while your lift is on board, avoiding potholes, speed bumps, and otherwise rough driving
- Do not move the vehicle with the platform down, as this will cause damage to the lifting mechanism
- Inspect the condition of your lift often. Do not use the lift if any parts are worn or damaged. Contact you dealer for repairs
Product Features and Benefits
- Handles Most 3-and 4-Wheel Scooters and Power Chairs
- 4 Secure Tie-downs and Rear Wheel Cradle
- Power Lift and Manual Fold-up
- Manual Crank for Backup
- Includes License Plate Mount
- Swing-away Option is Available
- Manufacturer: Harmar
- Item Number: AL010
- Lifting Capacity: 135 Pounds
- Deck Size: 23.5" x 33"
- Product Weight: 71 Pounds
- Hitch Height (range): 5" x 18"
- Hitch Class: I, II, or III
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual
- Sells Sheet
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!