Starting at: $99.00
Out of stock
Starting at: $59.00
- 2-piece: These scales are placed on the floor, but have the benefit of a display that can be placed on a wall, a table, or any other convinent place. They are ideal for tight spaces.
- Beam: These are the type of scales we typically think of at the physicians office. These scales use a sliding weight and balancer to determine your weight.
- Eye-level digital: This scale is a floor scale with a digital readout at the eye level.
- Pediatric & Neonatal: These scales come in four different types:
- Bariatric Floor & Handrail: These scales have handrails and extra support for people who are unsteady on their feet.
- Kitchen Used for portion control.
- Waist high Has a digital readout at the waist level.
- Bathroom Typical bathrooms scales with manual and digital readouts
- Chair A wheelchair acts as a scale. It is specially built for ease of entry/exit.
- Wheelchair These scales allow for a patient to be weighed without moving out of the wheelchair.