Guardian Alert System, manufactured by LogicMark, is a medical alert system that offers the most simplistic way to call 911 when you have an emergency in or around your home. The Guardian Medical Alert operates seamlessly with your existing telephone without additional service or set up fees. To activate the emergency response system, simply use the one-button operation. By pressing the single button, the LogicMark Guardian Alert automatically dials your local 911 emergency dispatch. Similar in use to a two-way radio transceiver, the user will be able to communicate with emergency personnel through a water resistant pendant.
This LogicMark medical alert system is ready to use upon being plugged into a power outlet and an active landline. Offering one year of stand-by time, this alert system offers security and dependability. Enhance your safety and order the Guardian Alert System today!
Guardian Alert System Features and Benefits
- Two-way communication through cordless pendant
- Water resistant pendant
- Pendant is powered by AAA Alkaline batteries
- System test and battery test functions
- Audible confirmations through pendant during dialing, shutdown, and system tests
- No additional service or set up fees
- One-button operation
- Auto stand-by after four minutes of inactivity
Guardian Alert System Specifications
- Product Number: 30911
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Color: White
- Length: 7 inches
- Width: 9 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Coverage: 600 ft (183 m)
- Operating Frequency: 1.9 MHz Spread Spectrum
- Phone Line Compatibility: Most VoIP Lines, Touch Land-line
- Manufacturer: LogicMark
Manuals and Documents
- Quick Start Guide offers information to setup and run your new alert system
- Use Instructionsdetails how to use and care for the 30911 system
- Easy Reference Maintenance Guide displays easy steps to keep you system operational.
- Specification Sheet offers details about the product specs.
- Guardian Alert Information Sheet provides general information.
Overview of the Guardian Alert System Video (6:53 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!