The Greta Soft Bra is a versatile mastectomy bra by Amoena. The Greta is ideal for women with restricted mobility from surgery, arthritis or lymphedema. The hooks are in front with adjustable hooks in the back giving more options for women who have range of motion challenges.
Specialized Amoena Breast Forms allow for a natural silhouette for women to regain their femininity. The Greta bra has built-in bilateral pockets to secure the breast forms and add symmetry. It also features a strong underband that won't roll up but will add a discreet and secure placement of the breast forms. It's also wire-free for comfort to be mindful of sensitive areas such as mastectomy scars or radiation burns.
The adjustable straps offer additional support to the form and to the back as well. To sustain this support in larger sizes, the straps become firmer and hook and eye closure rows increase. The pearl beige color wears nicely under lighter clothing. More colors and sizes are available upon request.
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable Mastectomy Bra
- Front and Back Hooks
- Design Assists Range-of-Motion Issues
- Bilateral Pockets for Breast Forms
- No Underwire
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Sizes: 36-42 A, B; 36-44 C; 36-44 D; 38-44 DD (Size 34 Upon Request)
- Color: Pearl Beige
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon, Spandex
- Fit: Average to Full
- Hook and Eye Closure: 2, 3 and 4 Rows
- HCPC Code: L8000
- Bra Sizing Chart
Breast Form Care Instructions:
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach.
- After washing bra, ensure that it has been well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric. Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow.
- DO NOT tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole.
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!