Customers Also Bought
GottaTinkle! Travel Kit 1-Pack is a female urination device that provides a solution to unclean public restrooms, porta-potties, or situations where a restroom is unavailable. It is small enough to fit in your pocket, purse, or travel bag and gives women and girls the ability to urinate almost anywhere, even in the car or inside a tent. It is so easy to use, even young girls can use the device by themselves. It is a hygienic device that gives women and girls the ability to urinate standing up.
How does it work? Using a disposable baggie (3 included with kit), simply urinate into the bag, pour the urine into the toilet or onto the grass, then dispose of the bag in the trash. Also, the bag can be sealed shut and disposed of later if necessary. Because the bag is folded over the device it does not come in contact with your body or urine, this keeps it clean, hygienic, and free from the need of washing. It includes a carrying case that is available in a variety of colors; charcoal, white, pink, and teal. It is a must have for those who love to travel, camp, or just want to avoid the germs of a public bathroom. Also, for Birthdays, Christmas, or just because, the GottaTinkle! makes a great gift. Add some sanitizing hand wipes and you've got the perfect present for any of your female friends or family.
Product Features and Benefits
- Includes One Carrying Case
- Helps Avoid Public Bathroom Germs
- Fits in Your Purse or Backpack
- Allows Females to Urinate While Standing
- Bags are Easily Disposed of in the Trash
- Easy-to-Use, Even for Young Children
- Comes with Three Disposable Baggies
- Manufacturer: GottaTinkle!
- Product Numbers: 853488005001, 853488005018, 85348805025, 853488005032
- Product Colors: Charcoal, White, Pink, Teal
- Size: One Size Fits Allows
- Application: Female Urine Collection Device
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
GottaTinkle! Female Urination Device Video (0:57 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!