Customers Also Bought
The GoodSense Cold Multi Symptom is a multi-symptom tablet for the benefit of relieving symptoms such as head and body aches, fever, sore throat, nasal congestion, cough, and runny nose. The tablets are offered in a cool-taste flavor; not coated with the bitter dry taste some other options on the market have. The tablets are of day and nighttime use, they offer no drowsiness and do not keep you from getting a good nights sleep.
The GoodSense Cherry Flavored Daytime Flu Relief Therapy is a syrup for the use of relieving severe flu-like symptoms during the day, removing any risk of drowsiness so you can continue with your daily duties and not impair your driving or machinery usage.
The GoodSense Honey Lemon Nighttime Severe Flu, Cold and Cough Relief and the GoodSense Berry Daytime Severe Flu, Cold and Cough Relief both offer the same severe symptom relief for the different time of the day. The powdered packets are served in warm water and help alleviate some of these symptoms with a great tasting formula. The medication along with other options such as the Mckesson Vitamin C Pills can help you recover at a quicker time.
Product Features and Benefits
- Optional Day and/or Nighttime Relief
- Flavored Tablets
- Great Tasting, Warm Flavors
- For the Benefit of Cold Relief
- Medication for Severe or Multiple Symptoms
- Manufacturer: Geiss Destin & Dunn
- Product SKU: AAA00551, AI00260, LP14989, LP14993
- Brand: GoodSense
- Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen / Dextromethorphan / Phenylephrine / Diphenhydramine
- Application: Cold Relief
- Container Type: Box / Individual Packet
- Dosage Form: Tablet / Powder / Liquid
- Strength: 325 / 10 / 5 Milligrams
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Geiss Destin & Dunn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!