Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals who need to remove adhesives, gum, wax, or other stubborn substances from various surfaces.
Why They Love This Product: It is easy to use and works quickly. It can be used for multiple substances and multiple surfaces, making it a perfect household product.
Goo Gone Original Adhesive Remover Overview
Goo Gone Original Adhesive Remover is a multiuse adhesive remover designed for household surfaces. The formula can be used on carpets, finished woods, most fabrics, glass, and metals without damaging them. While Goo Gone Citrus Scent is designed to remove adhesives, it can also remove other things like gum, glue, crayon, and wax.
Features and Benefits
- Safe To Use on Most Surfaces
- Removes Sticky, Gummy, and Stubborn Adhesive Substances
- Will Not Damage Most Surfaces During Cleaning
- Multiuse Formula
- Will Even Remove Glitter and Glue
Goo Gone Adhesive Remover is safe to use on many household surfaces, including glass, fabric, carpet, porcelain, and finished woods. It can remove sticky and gummy substances like crayon, sticker adhesive, glue, and chewing gum without damaging the surface beneath. The multiuse formula can also be used as a scuff eraser, tar cleaner, window sill cleaner, and more, making it perfect for around the house and the classroom. It will even clean up glue and glitter.
- Petroleum distillates
- Aliphatic ether alcohol
- Orange sweet extract
- Glycol ether
- Solvent orange 60
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What should this product (Goo Gone 2087) not be used on?
Skin, silk, leather, suede, rubber, unfinished wood, faux stainless steel, unsealed stone, and unpainted walls (drywall).
Is Goo Gone safe to use on cars?
Yes. It is generally recommended that Goo Gone Original be tested on a small and inconspicuous area before using it on the entire vehicle. After the process is finished, wash the area with hot, soapy water. Do not allow Goo Gone to sit on tires or other rubber surfaces, as it can cause them to deteriorate.
Is Goo Gone safe for skin?
No. This product contains ingredients that are considered to be skin irritants. Do not use this to remove adhesive from the skin.
How long does Goo Gone take to work?
Approximately five to 10 minutes. Wipe the liquid up after and wash the area with hot, soapy water.
Will this remove super glue?
Yes, but some elbow grease may be required in addition to Goo Gone Original.
- The X-Sponge Plus eliminates dirt and stains from most hard surfaces.
- Bleach-Free Clorox Disinfecting Wipes disinfects surfaces and kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Reclaimed White T-Shirt Rags are highly absorbent and made of environmentally friendly,100% recycled shirts.
- Manufacturer: Weiman Products, LLC
- Product Number: 2087
- Volume: 8 Ounces
- Scent: Citrus
- Container: Bottle
- Disinfectant: No
- Application: Adhesive Cleaner and Remover
Manuals and Documents
- Safety Data Sheet contains product safety information.
- Ingredient List contains product ingredients and their functions.
Can I Goo Gone this? (0:31 minutes)
Clean Up Glue and Glitter with Goo Gone (0:23 minutes)
- Additional Information