Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product: People who want to remove adhesives from products, surfaces, or household items with ease.
Why You Will Love This Product: Goo Gone rapidly removes all kinds of adhesives, crayon marks, and stains on a wide range of non-porouse surfaces, carpeting, and clothing.
Goo Gone Overview
Goo Gone Original adhesive remover safely removes adhesives, gum, tar, crayon marks, scuff marks, wax, sap, and more. This product is designed to eliminate sticky gummy, greasy, and gooey problems within minutes. It can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including carpet, finished wood, sealed stone, painted surfaces, glass, fabric, metals, plastics, and ceramic. With a drip-free consistency and enough for several uses, Goo Gone is an exceptionally effective adhesive remover for around the house or office. Pair with NITRI ONE Nitrile 4mil Exam Gloves to get the job done safely.
Easily Remove Adhesives and Stickers
This adhesive remover is designed to remove even the toughest stains and gooey problems in less than ten minutes. For simple adhesive removal, such as stickers or labels, Goo Gone is rapidly acting.
Return Surface to Original Condition
Goo Gone Sticker Remove ensures the surface is not harmed in the removal of the adhesive. With a few quick cleans, the surface should give off its original shine like nothing ever happened.
All-Natural Cleaner with Citrus Extracts
Goo Gone Adhesive Remover is made with all-natural ingredients to avoid corrosion of surfaces. This adhesive remover can be used on a wide range of surfaces for all kinds of adhesive problems.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates Sticky, Gooey Surfaces
- Removes Even the Toughest Stains
- Safely Removes Adhesives, Gum, and Much More
- Can Be Used on Wide Range of Surfaces
- Effects Are Rapid and Fast-Acting
- Light Citrus Scent for Refreshing Aroma
Directions for Use
Pre-test Goo Gone on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on silk, leather, rubber, or suede.
- On hard surfaces, apply the product. For extra gooey messes, let it sit for five to ten minutes.
- Wipe the product away with a clean white cloth.
- Wash the surface with hot, soapy water until the product is entirely cleaned away.
- For carpet and uphostery, apply the product to a clean white cloth.
- Gently blot the stain with the white cloth.
- Clean the area with soap and water until the product is entirely cleaned away.
- To clean clothing, apply the product to the stained area.
- Blot the area with the clean white cloth.
- Launder the product separately afterwards using extra detergent.
- For all instances, be sure to only use directions given on the label of the bottle received.
- Finished wood
- Sealed stone
- Painted surfaces
Do not use on skin, silk, leather, suede, rubber, faux stainless steel, drywall, unfinished wood surfaces, or unsealed stone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is Goo Gone Original safe on cars?
A: Yes. This is designed to be used on cars. For precaution, test on a small area before using it in its entirety. After the process is done, wash the area with hot, soapy water. Do not allow the cleaner to sit on tires or other rubber surfaces as it can deteriorate it.
Q: How long should Goo Gone sit?
A: After application, Goo Gone can sit until it seems that the process has worked. For extra sticky messes, Goo Gone should sit for five to ten minutes. Wipe the cleaner away to see if the process completed. If not, give it another layer and let it sit for longer.
Q: Is Goo Gone safe on skin?
A: No. Keep this product away from skin and never use it to remove adhesives on the skin. This product contains ingredients that are considered to be skin irritants.
Goo Gone Specifications
- Manufacturer: Weiman Products, LLC
- Brand: Goo Gone
- Product Number: 2087
- Capacity (Volume): 8 oz
- Chemical Compound: Tripropyleneglycol Methyl Ether
- Application: Cleaners and Detergents, Gum/Wax Remover
- Packing Type: Bottle
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Scent: Citrus
- UNSPSC: 47131805
- Surface Safe: Yes
- Removes Tape: Yes
- Removes Stickers: Yes
- Use On: Adhesive, Gum, Crayon, Glue, Stickers
Manuals and Documents
- Product Safety Data Sheet
Can I Goo Gone This? (0:30 minutes)
Clean Up Glue and Glitter with Goo Gone (0:23 minutes)
Does Goo Gone Work? (1:57 minutes)
- Additional Information