The GP300 Urine Collector from GMax Industries is a translucent collective bottle used for the collection of urine from patients that are bedridden or have limited mobility. The bottle does have Cubic Centimeter and Ounce, graduated measurements on the side for easy reading. The design of the handle is made to hang on most beds or railings for collection. The easy pop-off plastic cap not only has a tight grip, limiting accidental spilling but also has an Odor-Protection shield, preventing urine odors from exiting the collector bottle.
- Special Handle for Hanging on Most Beds or Rails
- Translucent Construction for Easy View
- Odor-Shield Cap
- Graduated to 1000 Cubic Centimeters and 32 Ounces
- Latex and BPA-Free
- Product SKU: GP300 (Translucent)
- Item Weight Each: 0.21 lbs
- Case Weight: 10 lbs
- Case: 48 Bottles
- Bottle Capacity: 1000 Cubic Centimeters
- Closure Type: Snap Top Cap
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!