- Maximum weight capacity 250lbs
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Thick padded seat
- Dual braking system
- Durable metal frame
- Eight-inch rubber wheels
- Easy to manoeuver
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|No options of this product are available.|
Mobility scooters are often a must-have for those who have difficulty walking or have limited use of their legs. And in some cases, having a seat while you are on the go is a necessary option. The Gemini Scooter, by Roscoe Medical, is a mobility device that allows a better way to get around for those who need more sitting than standing throughout their day.
The Gemini Scooter is a four-wheeled scooter with a broad bicycle-style seat that allows the user to scoot around to where they need to go without the bulk and weight of a powered chair or motorized scooter. This scooter is good for those recovering from a foot, ankle, hip, or knee injury. One feature that is necessary for somebody healing from injury or illness is comfort and support. The comfort factor is built into the seat with a large gel and a leg peg in front so either foot can be set to rest. This will help shift the weight and focus off of sensitive or sore areas.
This mobility scooter is adaptable too. The Gemini has an optional knee platform (item: 30190) that can replace the seat. This will turn it into a knee roller for those who prefer to stand and roll while keeping the pressure off of one of their legs. It will fold for quick storage and transport as well.
This four-wheeled mobility aid is packed full of features that offer safety and convenience. These features include: a dual braking system, quick-release basket, a parking brake, and four, eight-inch rubber wheels for indoor and outdoor use. It also comes with a durable tubular metal frame coated with three layers of paint.
Gemini Scooter Features and Benefits
- The scooter allows those to sit and scoot sitting on a gel-cushioned seat.
- The scooter folds for easy storage and transport.
- It has thick padding on the seat and a durable metal frame.
- The scooter has handlebars for easy maneuvering.
- It comes with two handbrakes, basket, and padded handlebar grips.
- The four wheels are large and come with sealed bearings.
- It has a tight, five-feet turning radius.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors.
Gemini Scooter Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 30188, (Optional Seat: 30190)
- Adjustable Handle Height: 31.75-41 Inch
- Weight: 23.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Adjustable Seat Height: 25-34.25 Inch
- Optional Knee Platform Dimensions:
- Width: 7 Inch
- Length: 14 Inch
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Roscoe Medical
- HCPCS: E0118
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame and 90 Days on Parts
Roscoe Gemini Scooter Additional Information